|Brand Name||Zebra Pen|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 6 x 7.5 inches|
|Item model number||46881|
|Number of Items||1|
|Ink Color||Black, Blue, Red, Light Green, Orange, Fuchsia, Navy, Cobalt, Mahogany & Forest|
|Manufacturer Part Number||46881|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zebra Sarasa Rapid Dry Ink Gel Retractable Pen, 0.7mm, Fashion Assorted, 10 Pack (46881)
|Price:||$9.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sarasa Gel Retractable Pens contain a smooth-flowing, water-based, pigment gel ink
- Soft rubber grip provides writing comfort and control
- Smooth gel ink delivers scratch-free writing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- 14 Vibrant Colors For Maximum Creativity and Organization
- 0.5mm, 0.7mm, and 1.0mm Point Sizes
- Also Available In Sarasa SE Model
Zebra Gel Pen
Hassle-Free. Expressive Color.
For the Chief Home and Work Organizers, the Sarasa line delivers a flowing ink experience, Rapid Dry Ink Technology, and noticeable color vibrancy allowing for maximum creativity and organization. Dries in less than a second, in an instant on most surfaces, allowing for quick and easy color coding and creative expression.
- No Smears. No Smudges.
- Rapid Dry Ink Technology Dries In Less Than a Second on Most Surfaces
- Ideal for the left handed!
No Smear. No Smudge.
The Left-Hander’s Best Friend! Rapid Dry Ink technology provides a quick drying solution. Who has time to wait for ink to dry? Who wants to deal with smudging? Now Sarasa provides a new gel rapid dry ink technology that provides the smoothest, most colorful and fastest drying ink.*
Calling All Organizers!
Available in 14 vibrant colors that enable you to organize: from color coding the classroom to organizing your files at home! Three point sizes (0.5mm, 0.7mm, 1.0mm) featuring Rapid Dry Ink technology will eliminate the stress of the smudge commonly experienced when looking for the smooth stroke of a gel pen!
Tried and True!
* Independently tested by an accredited lab to be faster or equal dry time to top selling branded gel pens on 9 common writing surfaces, including greeting cards. Dry time can vary and is dependent on a number of variables including pressure applied while writing and surface.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought these to use with my ever-growing "to do" list of chores - I use the colors to categorize chores and organize my thinking. I really just bought these at random, figuring I'd make the best of whatever I got, but I *love* these Zebra pens so much that I'm thinking of using them for all my writing, not just list-making.
1. Readable: Most assorted color sets have at least two or three colors that are so light, you can barely read them. Not so here - even the lightest colors (orange and lime green) are easy to read, so you really are getting 10 pens here, not 8 and two junk pens.
2. No-Smear: A lot of gel pens seem to "bleed" all over the page, or take forever to dry and smear whenever you turn the page, but these Zebra pens dry almost instantly - I've yet to cause any smears.
3. No-Cap: Retractable, so there's no cap to lose or accidentally knock off.
4. Comfortable: The rubber grip is very comfortable and smooth - no ridges, bumps, or anything fancy to get on your nerves.
5. Easy Writing: The points are just perfect on these. Sometimes I struggle with certain brands of roller ball pens, or maybe the pen has to be held at a "just so" angle, but these write splendidly no matter how you hold them.
~ Ana Mardoll
Like all gel pens, you have to let the ink dry. My lefty girlfriend doesn't like these pens because it's too easy for her hand to get ink on it and for the writing to get smeared. I'm a righty, so it's fine for me.
Another downside is that the ink goes by too fast. I'm constantly writing things down at work, and the ink in one pen rarely makes it to the two-week mark. That may be long for you, but for me, I wish it lasted longer. However, the .7mm lines do look very nice.
Also, be careful where you buy this pen. I bought a full box of them at a very low price from an alternate seller on here, and the pens are junk. They must be 2nd quality pens: the clickers jam and ink goes up the barrel until it starts spilling out the top. My recommendation is to buy from Zebra (which I think is the default seller for this item).
The Sarasas have fantastic ink flow. They're easy on the hand, and the plastic isn't prone to splintering (although if you have the nervous habit of unscrewing the top, eventually it'll strip off the plastic threads). The colors tend to be well-pigmented; I like the blue-black of this pen better than either the bright blue or the black; it's subtle, and classy.
I use these everywhere, but they really shine in the lab. Once dry, the ink from these pens is resistant to smearing, water, heat, steam, ethanol, and even chloroform. My notes are resistant to UV damage, too. In short, you get exactly the sort of utensil you want to create long-term notes in a harsh environment.
Occasionally, I do have issues with pens getting a bubble in the middle, but this is fairly rare (every 3-6 months or so). About half the time, the bubble goes away; the other half, I toss the pen. (It might be possible to rescue it, but I don't have the time or energy.)
The downside is that of the dozen pens I bought for my workstation, 10 of them have mysteriously migrated to my coworkers' . . .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
RECEIVED MY SECOND ORDER RECENTLY AND I LOVE THEM. I HAVE A VERY BADLY SPRAINED WRIST AND THESE PENS HELP ME TO WRITE WITH A LOT LESS PAIN. Read morePublished 4 days ago by BARBARA
This review is coming from my mom because I bought them for her since I keep losing hers. This is the only pen that she will use. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Shawnee
I like these pens. I bought them because I HAD to see how fast they really dried. They do dry quickly and the color section is really good. Read morePublished 7 days ago by LeighLeigh1616
These Zebra Sarasa pens are some of my favorite gel pens, along with the Pentel EnerGel pens. These have a very smooth ink flow and are easy to write with. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Madeleine Penn
Good assortment of colors and an easy pen to work with...quality good.Published 15 days ago by Charley
These are the only pens my husband likes to use while at work.Published 18 days ago by Cindy Danley
No one will accidently borrow your pen and not return it. Good quality writing instrumentPublished 20 days ago by Gary Kelechava