- File Size: 552 KB
- Print Length: 128 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: PacJac Publishing (January 14, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 14, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NBQQBPC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #47,223 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Zebulon's Bride: A Montana Brides of Solomon's Valley Novella (Book 2) (Grandma's Wedding Quilts 7) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Zebulon Benton has had dreams since he was ten years old and spoke to a mountain man outside the family’s mercantile about the land in Montana. His dream is to move there and have a horse ranch. Every time he plans to leave, something has hindered his plans. He does seek God by praying. “It’s not in my heart to do so. Either change me or set me free. Amen.” His mother and many young ladies of Denver keep hoping he will settle down and marry. “Son, the Lord often has plans for us that we don’t even see coming. Might want to pray some about it.”
Delia Benton sees an ad in the newspaper for mail-ordered brides, and pens a letter under Zebulon’s name, on flowery stationery. Amy Gordon was orphaned by the time she was sixteen and has been on her own; she decides the best thing she can do is become a mail order bride and make her own destiny. When she approaches Mrs. Chandler to become a mail-order bride, she is given Zebulon’s request and agrees to go to Denver.
The plot has a mother interfering in her son’s future, a mail order bride, a Sheriff, heading to Montana, troublemakers in town, a nefarious group traveling to Montana, a rescue, and learning to put your faith and trust in God. Sometimes the future and dreams have a twist that wasn’t expected. Amy’s attitude and the outlook for her future remain positive, even when Zebulon refuses to accept her. “If you’re smart you’ll take me with you and have the perfect wife God intended for you.” Love will find a way; it is their Destiny.
Well that's what happened to Zebulon and Amy. They loved each other from the first but many things got in their way, even themselves.
I think you'd like their story, please read and find out for yourself what they went through. I really enjoyed this story.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- Books > Romance > Historical > Victorian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Victorian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational