Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 953 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,003 reviews
on August 24, 2017
This App is more fun than a sack of monkeys! It has enough diversity that everyone can find something they love. Especially the wallpapers. But the ringtones are so hilarious and there are so many kinds, I can just listen to them all day. I even have a rooster crowing to wake me up when I set my alarm! You have to try this!
on March 12, 2017
When using this APP you have to sign into Amazon every single time (or stay logged into Amazon) and I'm not going to sign into Amazon to use ANY APP!

As this APP did not meet my expectations, I deleted it.

BTW, go to their website and download it - no log in required!
on July 31, 2017
Was not happy that this site wanted to access my contacts so didn't use it and uninstalled it. I did find the ringtone I wanted, but didn't use it.
on July 18, 2017
I can change my wall paper anytime I want. I can add a ring tone to fit the personality of my friends. You can't do any better than zedge
on September 2, 2016
Excellent way to get different ring tones and notification tones added to your cell phone. You can also find wallpaper to add to your cell phone.
No problems with using Zedge.
on September 9, 2017
Most of the selection that I could actually get to seems to be aimed at teenage boys, and I'm an old woman. A lot of the other stuff wouldn't load, and the program froze my browser twice. Try again, y'all.
on March 1, 2017
great app
on June 15, 2017
Nice having a lot of different tunes and song enjoyed them they work great
on May 2, 2017
you can install all kind of ring tone from T-mobile at&t etc wall papers
on March 15, 2017