Zeee 2S Lipo Battery 7.4V 100C 8000mAh Hard Case Lipo Batteries Pack with 4mm Bullet Dean-Style T Plug for 1/8 1/10 RC Car Model Traxxas Slash Buggy Team Associated
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Zeee Lipo 8000mAh Battery Specification】- Material: Lithium polymer; Voltage: 7.4V; Configuration: 2S2P; Cell voltage: 3.2~4.2V; Capacity: 8000mAh; Discharge: 100C; Bullet size: 4mm; Plug: Deans T Connector.
- 【Dimension】- Zeee 2S 8000mAh lipo battery dimension is: 139*47*25 mm/5.43*1.85*0.98 inch (L*W*H); Approx Weight(±15g): 340g/0.75lb.
- 【Application】- Zeee 2S 100C 8000mAh rc lipo battery fit for all 1/10 Scale Vehicles such as Traxxas Slash, Slash 4x4, Bandit, Rustler, Stampede, Stampede 4x4, E-Maxx, E-Revo, Summit, Monster Jam Replicas, etc.(only if the voltage, dimension and plug match, then it will fit for your model)
- 【High Performance】- Zeee 7.4v lipo 8000mAh battery with 100C discharge rate hardcase offers you very high power and very long run time for your RC cars.
- 【What you get】- 1 Pack Zeee 7.4V 100C 8000mAh Lipo Battery. After-sales Service: Every Zeee Product has 30 Days Money Back Guarantee & 12 Months Warranty. Please contact us immediately if you have any problems, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Zeee Power is one of the largest Lipo battery manufacturer around the world, which is focus on research, development and production of Li-Polymer batteries for over decades. We are committed to provide more professional and safer batteries for every consumer.
Our company import the most advanced production technology and strict QC teams to control the quality and security of batteries. Zeee Power Lipo batteries provide flat discharge curve, excellent performance at low temperature and high discharge rate, to reach the top speed with the most stability and power your rc models.
- Premium-grade material from Japan and Korea
- Low-resistance, high-reliability, and consistency
- Lightweight, long cycle life, power density up to 235Wh/kg
- Great value without the loss of performance
- Please let us know if you have any questions, we will respond within 24 hours.
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Don't over charge exceed 4.2V and don't over discharge below 3.2V.
- Check the battery condition carefully before using or charging.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in short time, please use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.
Brand: ZEEE Power
Discharge Rate (C): 100C
Connector Type: 4mm Bullet to Deans Plug
Approx Weight: 340g/0.75lb
Certification: UL, CE, ROHS, MSDS
- Please use Professional lipo battery charger
- NEVER Over-charge or Over-discharge lipo battery
- Never charge lithium polymer battery unattended
Compatible RC Models
Zeee 8000mAh lipo battery special designed for professional 1/10 scale and 1/8 scale RC car hobby models such as Traxxas Slash, Emaxx, Bandit, Rustler version, Losi, Team Associated, etc.
Only if the voltage, dimension, and the plug match, then it will fit.
Deans Plug & High Quality Cells
Zeee 2S 7.4V 8000mAh rc lipo battery comes with 4.0mm Bullet to Deans Plug & High-current, power Connector on Power Cell LiPo Battery.
|7.4V 100C 5000mAh||7.4V 100C 8000mAh||7.6V 100C 8000mAh||11.1V 100C 8000mAh||14.8V 80C 6500mAh||22.2V 100C 5200mAh|
|Plug||4mm Bullet & T||4mm Bullet & T||4mm Bullet & T||T||T||EC5 & XT90|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have to put new connectors on the car. Please add to the description what size bullets your batteries are!
I charged them, that’s it. Don’t know how they work. 2 stars for now. Please add bullet size!
*EDIT* Revised 2 star to 5 star rating. They have updated the listing, which I am glad they did. These batteries appear to be a great value.
I am up to 6 packs or so, between the 8,000 mAh and the 5,200 mAh.
My only concern is the internal resistance variations between packs. I have some packs at 2 milli ohms, some more llike 6 milli ohms (per cell). I will do additional testing and comparisons, and will continue to monitor internal resistance of these packs. If the interal resistance goes up much more on the one pack, it may be completely shot. Time will tell.
85-90% is actually pretty good I thought, 6,400 out of a claimed 7,500 on my iCharger was the norm for me and got used to it, so I wasn’t expecting much from this Zeee 100c 8,000mAh lipo, for an off brand I was expecting to put back 6,000mAh and have it puff the first run from my highly modified 85a+ pulling 6.5lbs Traxxas Rustler VXL with large trenchers on all 4s, my rustler puffs most lipos with a claimed 40c or below rating and how did this Zeee handle my torture test of a full constant run in thick grass on an 85deg day? …
The lipo came in just warm, nice cause my Turnigy Ultimate 90c 7,500’s come in really warm
I charged back in 7,750mAh!!!!??!?!?!?? That’s only 3% off claimed capacity and I only drive them to a 3.4/3.5v resting voltage, so if I went lower like some people do 3.3v/3.2v I’m sure it would be the claimed capacity.
This wasn’t a fluke either, so far I have 6 runs on them the rest mainly on a dirt RC track and each time I’m putting back more than 7,500mAh and the lipo is never more than warm and NO PUFFING so far!
This Lithium battery keeps up the voltage and lasts close to an HOUR of aggressive play time!
Sometimes I get tired before this battery runs out and that has never happened before.