Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on April 25, 2013
It fits very nicely around the ZeePad. Not too tight, and not too loose. Has openings for all the relevant features of the ZeePad. It's a nice thickness, enough to hopefully absorb some of the shock if the Tablet is dropped. I would have given it five stars except for the one little thing. The skin itself is just a little slippery in your hands, which kind of defeats the purpose of making the Tablet have a good grip in your hands. But that may be because it is new. Once it gets worn in it may have a better feel. It still provides much needed shock protection in case of being dropped.
on August 15, 2015
Ordered for Zeepad 7drk-Q and it fit perfectly. All holes lined up. It is basically a rubber suit for your tablet. Don't know if it will stop damage if tablet is dropped but it should offer some protection. Gives you a more secure hold on tablet and makes it not slide when you prop it up. Was shipped in a reasonable time.
on March 1, 2014
I used this on a Matricom Tab Nero. All the holes line up, except that the bumper has a cut out for a front cam that the Nero does not have, no problem there. The hole for the USB power lead is not quite large enough to seat the cable for charging, so I have to pull the bumper aside to charge it. Good grippy feel, stays clean, good value. I recommend this for a kid tablet. Even without something covering the screen, it gives better protection than a folio cover and feels nicer.
on April 17, 2017
I ordered a blue and a pink but received 2 pinks instead they fit good but didn't really protect the zpad at all
on May 5, 2013
Brilliant, a must have for kids tablets!!!!! Fits perfectly, the last tablet lost it's power button because my 8 year old dropped it and we had to get another one because it is a fairly costly repair and you might as well buy a new tablet. This thing is a lifesaver!
on December 15, 2014
I bought this for my daughter as a Christmas gift. The battery life leaves much to be desired. It doesn’t last very long, maybe a few hours. Many times she used it for less than a half an hour (after it being charged with a full battery), turned it off and a few days later went to turn it back on and the battery is dead. There isn’t as much space to put all the apps she wants on it but on a positive note, there is a slot for a SD card so more apps can be added. An okay starter tablet for the price I paid.
on August 3, 2013
I ordered this to go with the dual camera zee pad and was excited when i received it in 3 days, but i had to return it since they sent the one for a front camera zee pad. After 10 days I did receive a replacement, but the fit is too loose and it gets in the way of the power and volume buttons and while charging. Finally I decided to remove it and now I am shopping for another case.
on July 19, 2015
Works great for my 11 yr old's tablet. We wanted something to add a little "protection" and this fit the bill perfectly!
on November 20, 2013
Mine fit well. It seems a little loose but not enough to concern me. This is on a tablet for my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter so I would have to say it works well since she has not lost it yet.
on February 28, 2017
It is what it is!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.