Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on November 2, 2009
I agree with the previous reviewer; this is a very handy pump and a good value. A few notes on things not clear from the description:
* The valve, on the flat end, appears to be a presta. The stored hose connects to this, terminates in a schader, and accepts the schrader-to-presta adapter. The hose screws securely to an inner tube valve and is, in my opinion, much easier to use than the pumps which clamp directly to the tire valve. It fills tires very quickly.
* The needle adapter can be fit directly into the base of the pump, or into the presta adapter, then to the hose.
* There are two general use tips. One is a 40mm (less than 2") long cone with a 4mm outer diameter tip. The other appears to be the same, cut down so it is about a half inch at the tip. Both screw into the hose only. It takes a very long time to fill an air mattress, compared to foot pump.
* The whole thing is about 290mm (just under a foot) long and 50mm at the widest; bulky for a pocket but fine on a bike or in a small bag. The weight of mine was 150g (slightly over 5oz) with all the adapters inside.
* The piston is plastic and you probably should be careful not to bend it or slam it into the ends of the tube. I haven't had any problems, but I have been reasonably careful with it.
on May 5, 2011
I bought this pump to use with the InStep Safari Swivel Double Jogging Stroller. That stroller has an extremely tight front wheel. It's too tight to fit most pumps into the space needed to pump air. This pump has a hose on the end which makes it possible to blow up that front tire. I also like that there are other heads you can use with other items like balls and pool floats.
on February 20, 2012
This is a nice well built pump, but unless your young and in good shape, you can count on at least a half an hour (takes me 2 hours, have to rest) for a bicycle tire that is flat. It does not put out enough air with each pump, will not even blow out a candle. Would not even attempt a car tire.
But I am going to keep it just in case. I am 78 and short of my own air, so about 20 to 30 strokes is all I can do at one time, perhaps I can find some young buck to help me if I need it.
If your in good shape I would get it well worth the money.
on August 9, 2013
Its good for biking but would not recommend it for anything more due to the time and effort to use for anything larger. Other than that it works just fine for my bicycle and its small enough to fit in my handle bar bag ( its a medium size bag I keep my cell phone, pump, and tool kit in)
on March 26, 2011
This is a very versatile tool, and I was surprised to find out how compact and light it was. It was slightly confusing figuring out how to put all the different ends together, but after about 2 minutes it becomes clear. There are many different bits, which allow for bicycle wheels, balloons, blow up dolls, you name it. It has proved very useful in my home.
on June 21, 2012
As you can see, one end looks like a small light bulb.
This makes it difficult to keep it attached to the frame
in a secure manor. If you have a frame who's diameter
is larger than normal(older Cannondale road bikes), I would
consider a different style pump.

I think it's a quality pump, but next time I will be
looking for one that is a bit shorter and narrower. After all,
I'm not looking for a floor pump, but one to use in
an emergency situation.
on September 8, 2011
I love the fact that the tube and attachments are stored inside the pump. It's small and lightweight, so we can store it in the car. At first blush it feels thin and flimsy, but it actually has been holding up very well, despite the fact that it's bumped and squashed in the trunk all day every day. The best thing for us is that the attachment fits the tight space of the front wheel of our jogging stroller.
on December 17, 2012
Pump lasted all of one day. Hose had two leaks after one use!
Don't bother using for anything but balls. This thing is NOT built well enough to handle any type of tires, even if you do have the strength and endurance to try it on a tire.

But thank heavens for Amazon's return policy!! Money refunded, no questions asked!
on December 7, 2011
We bought this bike pump to use on our jogging stroller. It is a very handy little tool and includes several different nozzle types, including a hose that makes it easy to access the nozzles on the jogging stroller. I would highly recommend this item.
on September 30, 2009
This is a nice handy pump for your bike...It has different accessories for all types of tires and the shape is convenient enough for a hand pump. Its small in size and can be mounted on the bike itself or in a small hiking-bag. Enough psi pressure to fill up the tires from flat state to inflated in around 30-40 pumping. Highly recommended