- File Size: 4084 KB
- Print Length: 172 pages
- Publisher: Chalfant Eckert Publishing; 1 edition (January 11, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AIHFI5Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#458,550 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #285 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- #603 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- #682 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mental Illness
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $10.00 (50%)
Zehhu: Crossing the Bridge from Depression to Life Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 172 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Zehhu: Crossing the Bridge from Depression to Life
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
While I am not able to do all the physical exercises mentioned in this book, I am able to use the skills in this book to reengage in my own life, eat well, use mindfulness, walk my way back to emotional and physical health, and deeply practice focusing on my own life. I have found this book to be very helpful to me following a family loss.
This book provides a blue print and road map toward recovery of one’s own life.
When one walks the walk of depression, and knows its thorny pathway, there is greater likelihood that s/he can shine a light on the steps necessary to get out of depression. Clearly, the author has walked this path and is passionate about helping others to manage and overcome this gripping darkness.
This book is both a story, and guide, that describes the constellation of symptoms of depression which affect so many, and provides a step-by-step, practical guide back to mental and physical wellbeing.
As a licensed mental health professional, I applaud the strategies that are recommended in Zehhu’s lessons of the vineyard. Whether one suffers from chronic or episodic depression, this book gives a clear path to take when these symptoms pull you down, and provides a way to rebuild your life after loss.
I found this book to be unique from the perspective that it not only is wonderfully written, but it also offers a definite action plan. That is a refreshing change from the usual "feel good" advice offered in so many other books of this kind. It's one thing to read and heed advice. However, it is so much more important to take action. Zehhu shows us the actions to take.
It turns out that Zehhu is the Hebrew word for "Enough!!" as in "I've had enough and it is time for a change." In the case of Zehhu that change is a positive, productive, and very achievable change that will benefit many aspects of your life.
It is an easy and engaging read with a message of great benefit.
I highly recommend it.
And more important than that it provides a very effective path to fight depression without medications.
I wish more people who are struggling with depression will use this program before starting on antidepressants.
This is a new look at an old problem, and this book can help solve the depression crisis without all the negative side effects of medication.
Doctors should prescribe this book before meds !
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mental Illness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies