Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2013
You can't expect much when you order very inexpensive clothing from a Chinese seller, overseas. But, what you should be able to expect, is that all seams of the product are sewn. After trying these on and being quite happy with the fit, I noticed that there was a gigantic hole right in the crotch (eww!). And no, this wasn't a break or a tear in the material...it simply was not sewn! There was no thread at all. If it wouldn't take 28 days, one way, to make a return/exchange, I'd continue the transaction and ask for a less defective item. But it's so not worth the horrible wait (both with shipping, as well as email response time).

Another con: the material is not like a sweat pant at all. It is really really think- to the point of being sheer, in the right light. They are ok for wearing at home, but don't be caught out in public with these, unless you want to make your goods visible, in some way or other.
on March 8, 2014
I though these looked cute in the picture, but the real item is something else. They fit horribly and are very cheaply made. The elastic around the top wasn't even sewn in correctly so it bunched and rolled in the most unattractive way. They have these weird pockets on the backs of the thigh area. And they run way small. I am a small person and based on previous reviews I ordered a large, which still fit tightly. Who the heck is designing clothing these days anyway? They're either made for anorexics or amazons - and the vanity sizing is a joke. I'm sick of spending money on cheaply made Chinese goods. These are going to the Goodwill, unworn.
thanks
on January 4, 2014
Good fit, verrrry comfy, cute, and light weight. I may have to order another pair or two of these. :)
on March 10, 2014
The material was not soft, absolutely NO cotton. Sewing was crooked, had a ball of tangled loose thread in the crotch where it was not sewn. I did not even try them on and threw them in the trash! China is too far to mail back for a refund and this makes me VERY cautious about buying from a seller that's located IN China! NEVER AGAIN!
on February 14, 2014
Great for kids. my daughter and I are similar in size but it doesn't fit us the same in anyway! These pants have no thigh room at all. It looks roomy in picture but it is not. And I went 2 sizes larger than I usually buy. Oh well. I am sure kids and teens can enjoy them.
on December 19, 2013
You can tell once getting your pants in the mail that the girl they used is very tiny and that she is rocking the XL size. They fit like legginga and are not cute on dancer thighs if you know what I mean lol. I will continue my search for the perfect pair of Harem Hip hop pants :/
on October 22, 2015
These pants look good, but they're extremely itchy. Also the seams started ripping right away, even tho they fit loosely.
on January 6, 2014
Was Happy That I Got Them But Got The Wrong Size XL? I Ordered a SMALL .. Just Look at Peoples Orders When Preparing a Shippment.
on December 28, 2013
I wore them once and all the seams are ripping out. There are extremely cheap. Terrible quality. Plus, they run very small. I am very disappointed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.