Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on February 5, 2014
This is a nice shirt, material and necklace are as expected. It's a rayon type feel, though a little cheaper quality, and moderate/mildly sheer, you may want to wear a cami under but it isn't necessary.
As for the fit- I am a small/medium in most tops, but I ordered a large UK12 since other reviewers said it ran small. It is a little big, but the length is perfect and It isn't the type of material that you will want to try to shrink. I probably would have done a little better with a 10UK but certainly nothing smaller.
Because this ships from China, it isn't likely that you will want to return for a different size, so for a small to medium you should order 10UK or 12UK (if you're broader shouldered) and the shirt will fit as pictured.
on May 17, 2014
I wish I was small and thin. I'm just a regular sized woman. 5'5" 140lbs.
The clothes are cute and very inexpensive.
But they are made for smaller and thinner girls.
I think that they should be in the JR category. for girls not women.
Will give this one away to my tiny 5' tall girlfriend.
sigh.
on April 3, 2014
Like this one and ready to wear it! The necklace comes with it and can be used with other clothes too!
on March 22, 2014
The top is cute but runs extremely small. I bought an XL and it fits my super skinny daughter who wears an XS to small in American tops. I would have been disappointed had I been stuck with a top but since my daughter can wear it Im ok... Dont order this top if you are a large size. Im 5'5 155lb. I wear a L in American clothes and couldnt wear the XL in this
on June 26, 2015
This is like two tops pulled together and forces to be one. The blue one - I like it. It fits me about like it fits the model. The black one- well there is a problem. It's all tight and uncomfortable. It rolls up because my hips slant in such a way as to encourage that and the material is so slick that I can get it to stay down where it suppose to be. I'm 110 lbs so maybe if you're smaller than me you can get it to stay where you want it. Also, I thought of safety pinning it into place :) at least then it would not all be up around my belly button.
on April 15, 2014
I know you get what you paid for but any person taking a beginners sewing class can do a better job. The neckline was not folded with proper tucks so that it bumps in certain areas. Also, the sleeve diameters are different so that the right arm fits properly but the left is tight around my biceps. I wouldn't say I was fat but my biceps are pretty evenly sized. I ended up taking out my sewing machine to do a nip/tuck on this piece. I could have easily made this myself.
The necklace is cheap plastic too. Since I wasn't expecting the necklace, I'm not disappointed.

Overall, not bad for the price IF they did a better job sewing. It's not even a complicated stitch that they used.
on March 23, 2016
OMG!! This product was poorly manufactured, and it had a scissor cut in the material. It is not worth my time and effort to return. Please stay clear of ordering any that comes from China, especially the clothing. This is the 3rd shirt that I have received in the last week, that was poorly manufacturer and runs "a lot smaller" in sizes. So disappointed.
on March 5, 2014
Received this blouse yesterday and the color is just as it appears and its very pretty but the black is not just on the bottom of the shirt. The one I received it curves up the side into part of the sleeve which makes for an interesting look, not what I expected but I will make it work. It's also a little large on me and I will have to use a shirt or a tank top underneath since its not that long. But all in all pretty color, I don't think it would last if I washed in the washer though will have to be hand washed.
on June 25, 2014
I ordered a size larger than usual, the top cheaply made, one shirt with two colors, horrible looking, its suppose to be a double top, No... I have asked to return it, but there is a shipping fee and if I ship it they will only return how the price I paid and no shipping, not even worth it, a total waste of Money and time.
on January 28, 2014
Definitely need a cami for this one. The black part is more fitted than the orange which may not be the look you're hoping for.