Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on October 11, 2013
NOTHING like the picture, they have the same design but the picture clearly shows them on a fairly tall model, i am 5'2 at 120 pounds and i couldn't even get them up to my hips. They honestly look like they were made for 8-10 year olds and I even ended up giving them to an old neighbor for their little daughter and they fit her perfectly. Would NOT recommend this product.
on April 26, 2014
I bought these for my girlfriend, along with other cat tights, and both were a bit difficult to get on due to her having very long legs. She and I both think they look great once she has them on and positioned comfortably, but the process is a bit more tedious than most would want when putting on tights. They are definitely meant for more slender figures. Other than that, once they are on, they look great. They arrived sealed and in mint condition. The only thing is we feel there should be size options for customers. Definitely not one size fits all.
on September 1, 2015
Cute like in the photo but I think this is supposed to be for children because I am only 5'4 and I had to pull and stretch the nylons up so tight to make the crotch part meet my own crotch just for a minute that the kittens were all stretched and hanging out on my knees. If you only pull up to fit legs comfortably the crotch part will sit just above your knees with the waist elastic around your thighs.
on August 30, 2013
I bought these because of the adorable bow design. I was super excited for them to arrive, and to my surprise, they arrived earlier than expected :). The tights overall are durable, but very short. I am 13 years old, 5'8 1/2 inches, and 119 pounds. The tights went up all the way, except the middle was way too low. I tried putting on shorts over them, but had no success. Also, the bows only went up to my calf. Thankfully, the purchase wasn't entirely a waste of money, because I have a 7 year old niece who would love these :).
on June 28, 2015
the sexy womens tatoo pantyhose
still kinda tight--there nice looking but quaility isnt so good. rather cheap.
i waited a very long time for delivary.
but again there cute but putting them on for 3rd time they got a run in them.
rest of them same thing happened. . there made cheap .
poor quailty .
on May 8, 2014
I ordered the Butterfly no. 2 pattern and I found that they were a perfect fit, and they looked as they did in the picture. I also ordered several other pairs of tights like these from other companies and they have all developed runs or tears already, and these are still completely fine. They are a very pale skin tone however, so if you'd rather look more tan you may want something else. They also shipped very quickly.
on April 25, 2014
Got the gun design and figured they may not be as cute as the pic but was thrilled to find they were better than i expected. After wearing them, was so in love i ordered two more pairs and will probably get more. Id love to get enough for every day of my life! They feel sooooo good! <3
on September 4, 2013
Very fun tights and Im excited to find an outfit that will match them. My only problem is the color was too light for my skin, it was very hard to put on. I'm 5'1 and 107 lbs and even for me it was hard to put on! I was afraid that the fabric would tear if i pulled them more than i did. Not my favorite product, but I'm still going to wear them.
on September 17, 2015
Was pretty good quality, did not rip when I wore them, but was probably a size too small. I'm 5' 2" and weigh about 130 pounds.
on March 29, 2015
This is great. I get all the looks when I put these on. Make sure you order your correct size if you are a male. My only complaint would be a little extra room in the groin area.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.