Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on December 11, 2017
I liked it, didn't last long in my hands because I am a bit ruff. I dropped my phone too many times. If you are like me, just get yourself an outer box instead
on August 12, 2013
Less than $2.00 and free shipping!. And my wife loves the looks. This is God's ultimate solution for a gift for the wife!

I purchased the MYBAT IPHONE5HPCTUFFSO009NP Premium TUFF Case for iPhone 5, at the same time as this one, at 3 times the price, and I think that the MYBAT is better as the dual material provides better shock protection and seems more durable. But my wife loves this one and it is more than adequate to provide adequate protection so it is worth every one of the 5 stars to me.

My wife promised to switch to the MYBAT when we are travelling for the extra protection, but somehow that is inevitably forgotten.

So guys, buy the MYBAT for yourselves, but get this one for your wife.
on December 29, 2013
I read another review criticizing this case for fit and also saying it could not charge with the case on. I am not sure what that person was talking about or experienced, but I have had this case over 6 months with no complaints. Fit was perfect and I was able I use my car and outlet charger easily with the case on. I just bought another as a Christmas stocking stuffer for a friend who liked mine. The sides do slightly discolor...mine just got darker with use/wear...to be expected on a light colored case though. One corner of the polka dot asking on mine is starting to come loose where it has been dropped many times, but I prefer my cheapie case need replacing every6 months as opposed to my pricey phone. I like that there is a strip on all the way around the top of the phone since the top is glass. I once broke the screen on my phone by not using a full coverage case. I have dropped my phone MULTIPLE times in this case and it has protected my phone well.
on February 8, 2016
I finally found a phone cover my daughter will use. Every other one I bought she would take off because they were to bulky or to plain. Pink is her favorite color so I thought I would give this one a try. She actually keeps it on her phone. I am very happy about that because with three girls we have been through a ton of iPhones. The flexible material acts like a cushion and has helped protect her phone from the numerous times she has dropped it. The dots aren't painted on either where they start to rub off. They are actually part of the cover.
on February 25, 2013
If you are using an adapter with your iPhone 5, you cannot charge the phone while case is on because there are two plastic thin bars on the bottom of the case on either side of where the charger gets plugged in which prevents the insertion of the charger, so you have to remove the phone from the case to charge which isn't too practical. Case fits very snug so not especially easy to remove. However, if you are plugging the charger directly into the phone without involving an adapter, you're fine. The case is a baby soft pink and very cute. Not bulky at all. Someone had written the white dots are stuck on, but they are not. They are part of the back, not separate stick ons. The case is hard plastic though and I also prefer a soft gel case because I think that would better protect the phone from damage, i.e. from a fall. I'll still use this case periodically because it is cute, but I will be especially careful that I don't drop the phone. NEW INFO: The seller contacted me and refunded me plus offered me a credit for another product - all without my requesting such action, but they did request I remove my review. The review is not this review though. It was a review on the seller and I do not see a way to edit a review made on the seller. Although the seller was very nice in trying to make me happy when I didn't even request a refund and/or a credit, which incidentally I declined because I am using the case, I believe it is important people know before purchasing you need to remove the case if you will be using an adapted to charge your iphone5 (a case which fits very snugly - which is a good thing on the one hand, but not such a good thing on the other hand when one has to keep removing it). If you're not using an adapted to charge, no worries. You're good to go. If you are using an adapted, you'll need to remove the case unless the company follows my very good suggestion and enlarges the area the adapted needs to access to charge the phone.
on January 8, 2014
My wife ordered this because it was rated 4 stars with over 400 reviews. It took weeks to arrive. We were expecting this based on reviews, so no problem. What was not expected is the really unattractive shades of pink. She expected a "magenta pink," but the colors were "salmon pink" on the side and "amaranth pink on the back." Yes, the sides and back were different shades of pink.

This experience reminded me of putting a quarter in one of those "mystery toy" prize machines. You just don't know what you're going to get...
on March 28, 2013
My 11 year old daughter wanted this for her Iphone. It's adorable. Bright and fun just right for a middle schooler. She has not seen anyone else with this which also makes it fun to have a cool & different case.
on May 23, 2017
I got the case as a gift for my sister & she said she loves it.
review image
on August 11, 2013
Previously I had an otterbox case, so I was very hesitate to make this purchase. I have a tendency to drop my phone all the time and I was worried about losing the protective cover the otterbox provides. However, I have had it on my phone for several weeks now and it is very rugged I do recommend ordering a screen protector to go with this, since this only provides protection to the back of the phone. The over does set 'flush' with the phone so texting and typing is not compromised in any way if you have problems with that due to bigger fingers. I highly recommend this cover! Expect a long delay in receiving it since it does come from outside the US. It took about 3 weeks to get it.
on January 10, 2013
i chose a 5 star rating for this product because of the amazing punctuality of the shipping, i was told between january 10-15, and today the 10th this pretty little case was sitting inside my mail box. The quality is great, and at first yes you may think it looks quite small, but in fact it is a tight and snug fit like the other reviews have stated, you can easily access the the volume buttons as well as the silence button, the lock button is a little stiff but with repeated use will soften up. Packaging was great also, it was in a plastic bag, with a plastic film over the back where the polka dots are. The color is magenta, it looks more light pink in the picture, but the color is a magenta pink/purple. Overall i am beyond satisfied with this product, and will surely be purchasing from them again!
p.s. cant beat the price at all & the free shipping
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.