Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zeiss Batis Lens 2/25 for Sony a7" and save 52% off the $1,049.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Zeiss Batis Lens 2/25 for Sony a7
|Price:||$1,169.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smooth and reliable autofocus
- Versatile full-frame lens
- Excellent resolution and high contrast
- Robust and weatherproof metal construction
- Innovative OLED display
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony 55mm F1.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Lens - Fixed
Sony SEL28F20 FE 28mm f/2-22 Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras
Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T E 24mm F1.8 ZA E-mount Prime Lens
Rokinon 20mm f/1.8 AS ED UMC Wide Angle Lens for Sony E-Mount
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||6ave|
|Compatible Camera Mount||—||Sony E (NEX)||Sony E (NEX)||Sony E (NEX)||Sony E (NEX)||Sony FE|
|Focus Type||automatic_only, manual_only||Stepper motor||Stepper motor||Stepper motor||Micromotor||manual_only|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 4 x 6 in||2.52 x 2.8 x 2.52 in||2.52 x 2.36 x 2.52 in||2.44 x 1.46 x 2.44 in||2.48 x 2.58 x 2.48 in||3.3 x 3.5 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.74 lb||0.62 lb||7.05 ounces||4.23 ounces||7.9 ounces||1.1 lbs|
|Lens Type||—||Prime lens||Prime lens||Prime lens||Prime lens||—|
|Maximum Focal Length||25 millimeters||55 millimeters||28 millimeters||35 millimeters||24 millimeters||20|
|Minimum Focal Length||25 millimeters||55 millimeters||28 millimeters||35 millimeters||24 millimeters||20|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||67 millimeters||49 millimeters||49 millimeters||49 millimeters||49 millimeters||—|
The Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens for Sony E Mount is a wide-angle prime designed specifically for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. It has ten lens elements in eight groups and draws on the ZEISS Distagon optical design. Four of the lens elements are aspheric on both sides and five are made from special types of glass. The aspheric lens design ensures consistently high image quality over the whole image field and a sharpness that extends right to the edges of the frame. The moderate 82 degree image angle combined with a minimum focusing distance of 0.2 meters makes this wide-angle lens the perfect choice for architecture and landscape photography and many other applications besides. It encourages the user to make creative use of depth of field which can often yield surprising results, particularly in close-up photography. It is ideal for architecture, landscape, and interior photography, this lens' 82° angle of view pairs with a 7.9" minimum focusing distance for producing creative perspectives and unique close-up imagery. Additionally, for working in inclement conditions, the lens also features a dust- and weather-sealed construction.The ZEISS Batis Lenses are the first full-frame autofocus lenses for Sony's E-mount cameras to be exclusively developed and distributed by ZEISS. This new family of lenses is particularly suited for the use with Sony's alpha range of mirrorless full-frame system cameras. The Zeiss Batis lense makes optimal use of the camera sensors, capturing every last detail with impressive contrast and high resolution. As well as offering fast and reliable autofocus, the Batis lens also support manual focusing, allowing users to choose the best option for each individual situation. The sleek, modern design - with smooth surfaces reminiscent of the high-end ZEISS Otus lenses - emphasizes the superior quality of this new lens and gives the Batis lens an unmistakable look and feel.For the demanding photographer, the cutting-edge OLED display showing