Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on October 26, 2016
Fantastic scope as I have come to expect from Zeiss.
on June 6, 2016
Great price, product, delivery.
on February 13, 2016
been shooting for 30+ yrs with leuopold but they have been surpassed in optics , love this scope
on December 29, 2015
great scope excellent optics stays zeroed in time after time
on November 23, 2015
The Details/Description incorrectly states the scope is German made. It is not. The print on the scope housing states "Assembled in Germany." Research on the internet indicates the optics are manufactured in Japan. The clarity of German manufactured optics are in my opinion superior to optics manufactured by the Japanese. I have found that to be true with respect to camera lenses, binoculars, and rifle scopes.
on October 13, 2015
review image review image
on March 12, 2015
What can you say. It's the best. It's a ZEISS.
on March 6, 2015
CAVEAT EMPTOR: This is a scope for long range 308 (perfect for a special match type cartridge). People interested in "reaching out" 500 yds and beyond with a specific weight 308 bullet will be very happy per the reading. My intention was to buy one of the best made scopes for deer hunting for my BAR 308 semi in GA (I recently purchased a turret based Zwarovski Z5 and a Leupold VX 3 (the Zwarovski for my 300 win mag BAR browning semi and the Leupold VX 3 for my Winchester Model 70 300 win mag). My longest shot at best is 350-400 yards in my current deer lease on a powerline. I should have purchased the 600 Carl Zeiss and not the 1000 for my Browning Belgium made 308. I returned this item only for this reason. I then turned right around and purchased the 600. The 1000 scope is incredible. I never shot with it but on inspection was very pleased.
on November 20, 2014
This is one of the finest scopes made ,the clarity is unsurpassed , you zero for 200 yards and you are zeroed for 500. It is perfect for the hunter ,long distance target shooter or for a tactical situation ..With out a doubt one of the finest ,and of course it's German what more is there to say. I am totally pleased and would recommend this Scope highly. Super accurate.........
on August 20, 2014
I attached the rifle scope to a Mauser .308 and I found that its calibration was very easy.
The scope provides a simple and accurate regulation and its design facilitates the shooting adjustment. Its bright and clear vision is a remarkable feature.
Actually it's a very fine and amazing scope and I'm extremely glad with it.