- Product Dimensions: 16 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000LJYOO8
- Item model number: 52 14 50 9943
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #878,203 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Conquest Riflescope with Reticle 43 Target Turret (6.5-20x50 AO MC)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-performance riflescope with 6.5 to 20x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- Robust 1-piece tube body stands up to abusive recoil and demanding terrain
- Multicoated optics for better light transmission; large 3.5-inch eye relief
- Reticle 43 reticle with target turret; matte black finish
- Parallax adjustment; measures 15.6 inches; weighs 21.83 ounces
Customers also shopped for
When you are up for the challenge of accurate shot placement across distances others only fantasize about conquering, the powerful Zeiss Conquest A0 MC 6.5-20x50 Riflescope is here to show you the way. The extremely light-efficient multi-coated 50mm objective lens will deliver a bright, crisp sight picture that ensures your ability to see your target clearly regardless of the lighting conditions. Positive shot placement is no longer a concern, even at high magnification, thanks to the side focus parallax correction system. Bullet drop compensation is simple to calculate and the adjustment is right at your fingertips. Now you can bag your quarry at 300 yards or more, with the correct cartridge and the Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50.
The Carl Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 riflescope offers a large magnification range and a sizable 50mm objective lens, making it ideal for demanding long-range applications, such as target shooting or hunting in large, open spaces. The scope is outfitted with a robust one-piece tube body that's designed to stand up to abusive recoil and demanding terrain, so you don't need to baby it when the conditions get rough. The scope also offers a redesigned optical system, with glass materials that contain no arsenic or lead, and a Zeiss multicoating that encourages better light transmission. Other details include a parallax adjustment that's perfect for varmints or precision shooting, a Reticle 43 reticle, a target turret, a large eye relief, and a matte black finish.
The Conquest riflescope includes a Reticle 43 reticle.
- Magnification: 6.5x to 20x
- Effective lens diameter: 50mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 7.7 to 2.5mm
- Twilight factor: 18.0/31.6
- Field of view: 17.7 to 5.7 feet @ 100 yards
- Diopter range: +2/-3 dpt
- Eye relief: 3.5 inches
- Parallax-free: 50 yards to infinity
- Square adjustment range (in./100 yards): E45.4 W28.8
- Adjustment per click: 1/4
- Center tube diameter: 1 inch
- Eyepiece tube diameter: 41mm
- Objective tube diameter: 56mm
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Reticle in image plane: 2
- Length: 15.6 inches
- Weight: 21.83 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
My first shot ever with the scope and rifle made me think I had yanked it, but the second round cut the first. I was cutting the X at 100 yards for zero on my forth round. I was able to clearly engage targets out to 500 (furthest my range I zero at has) and was hitting 4" gongs at 500.
I really have not found any negatives to the scope as of yet and am sure there aren't any major one's out there. Though understand this is a discontinued model by Zeiss.
I do recommend getting the Zeiss mounts. I used medium and they work perfect.