Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes 200 Ct
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Pre-Moistened lint wipes that provide thorough cleaning from all kinds of dirt gently by removing bacteria, germs, fingerprints, dust, oil, and smudges.
- CONVENIENCE: Disposable pre-moistened wipes make it quick and easy to safely clean optics lenses.
- LENS CLEANER: Does not contrain artificial fragrances to safely prevent streaks and bacteria from spreading on eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- STREAK AND SCRATCH-FREE: Non-abrasive, antistatic micro-fine tissue cleaning wipes that leave zero scratches, streaks or marks on eyeglass lenses.
- OPTICS WIPES: Wipes designed to clean all lenses like sunglasses and eyeglasses.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: Pack of 200
Top Customer Reviews
* They are sanitary as they are individually wrapped.
* They are just the right size - not too big and not too small.
* They have the perfect amount of moisture. Enough to clean the glasses, but not so much that you have to dry off the glasses. What I am trying to say is, it is enough moisture to clean the glasses, but then it self-dries.
* They perfectly clean the glasses. (Perfectly do the job.)
* They are perfectly made for glasses, lenses, etc., and will not scratch. Never use tissue on glasses, as that will scratch them.
* They are small, convenient, easy-to-carry; therefore, leave some at home, and take some to work.
* They are priceless (I couldn't do without them), but they are very reasonably priced.
* They are not only good for eye glasses, but also good for CDs, computer screens, camera lenses, etc.
Perfect, awesome, couldn't live without them.
Unlike other brands, these lens wipes did not leave any residue or streaks on anything I cleaned and they effectively remove dust, dirt and oils (including fingerprints).
I have a pair of glasses that are about 4 years old with the anti-reflective coating. When new, they were easy to clean with almost any sort of lens care product, but as they are aging (and I am assuming the anti-reflective coating is wearing off) any product I try has been leaving frustrating streaks. These wipes are the only ones that can clean this pair of glasses without leaving any sort of streaks behind.
Typically, I can clean a pair of glasses or sunglasses a 3" LCD camera screen and my 4.5" smartphone screen with one wipe. Multiple wipes are needed for bigger jobs like a laptop or monitor screen.
The box I received came with a plastic zippered case and Zeiss microfiber cloth. I did not know these items were included and that was a nice bonus.
I highly recommend this product.
Here are the lenses I clean and came out spotless. BUT KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A PROCEDURE I HAVE TO FOLLOW SO YOU WONT LEAVE ANY RESIDUE.
I cleaned One packet for each lens
- Nikon 17-55mm 2.8G ED
-Sigma 8-16mm 220.127.116.11 HSM
-nikon 50mm 1.4D
-nikon 50mm 1.8 AIS
-nikon 135mm 2.8 Q
-soligor 200mm 3.5
The cleaner works great for all my lenses.
-1st I used a giottos medium rocket air blower to blow of loose debris
-2nd Nikon lens pen to brush off debris
-3rd use the giottos rocket air blower again to blow off the rest of the debris
-4th open up the lens cleaning wipe and start to do circular motions on the lens softly
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART
-5th as your going around the lens glass with the wipe. lightly blow air form your mouth into the lens so the wipe can start to dry up and take out the
residue its leaving behind.
basically your suppose to keep blowing air on it until it drys the wipe and starts to take the residue a long with it which is not that long.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good lens wipe. This was my second purchase of this product. The first order, thewipes came in a nice sturdy box, that was east to dispense the wipes from. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by LJR
I intentionally paid a bit more to order two 200 packs for the dispensing boxes. I received a few smashed tiny 60 packs and a plastic bag of wipes.Published 1 day ago by steve
This is the best lens clean I have seen in a while .Most of the other brand names have lost their quality .Published 2 days ago by A. Megna
This is a staple at our house! Alway get a double clean....one for the glasses and also for whatever device I am using.Published 3 days ago by Main Line Mama
Unfortunately, they don't come in a dispenser box so for use at our workplace, these wont work for us.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer