Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Size: Pack of 200|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,571 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,735 reviews
on July 21, 2016
Please be warned this is NOT an official Zeiss product and can and will damage your lenses. I just returned from my optometrist where he pronounced my brand new $600.00 Zeiss lenses completely ruined, less than 13 days. He then asked me to show him what I had been using to clean my lenses and I proudly showed him these Zeiss cleaner wipes. These are the only things that have ever touched these lenses and exactly what ruined them.

He then showed me the real Zeiss lens cleaner product and told me that what I bought on Amazon are a counterfeit product using an illegally stolen and non-licensed Zeiss Logo. I questioned this so when I got home I called Zeiss and everything I was told was repeated by Zeiss. Beware this is a sleazy Chinese comapny stealing the Zeiss logo and pawning off burger shack grade moist towelettes as lens cleaners.

Don't ruin your $600.00 lenses! Buyer beware!
88 comments| 143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2016
I give the product 5 stars as I have used them for a very long time with great results....BUT...this feedback has to do with the packaging. this is my first time leaving a review on any product or website. But I hope that this helps Amazon in some way in case they read the bad reviews ....In the past when I have purchased this same product it came in the mfg box which was easy to just sit on my office desk. It even had a nice little dispenser type opening. For some reason this time you sent these to me loose in the shipping box. It looks like an attempt was made to fit them into what looks like a sandwich bag......but even then the bag was too small. I've been a prime member for years now and make a LOT of purchases. Just thought you would like to know about this and perhaps try and improve whatever went wrong with this packaging. I am attaching a photo
review image
55 comments| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2016
I bought these to clean my eyeglasses and they are excellent for that. This Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes is probably the best I have ever used. Especially effective when used dry to quickly and easily remove oil and fingerprints with just a swipe. The cleaning wipes that leave zero scratches, streaks or marks on eyeglass lenses. It can also clean other lenses, such as cameras, webcams, cell phones, binoculars and microscopes. These cleaning wipes are a great value and worth every penny. I am very impressed by the quality but more importantly the great service this company provided. Highly recommend to anyone who wears glasses.
33 comments| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2016
Carl Zeiss makes a great lens for cameras, but failed big time on these wipes.

I used 4 of them on one pair of my eye glasses and they were still streaked and smeared. I had to go back over them with my micro fiber sheet to get my glasses clean. I also tried the Zeiss wipes on my cell phone with the same terrible result. At first I thought my devices were ruined, but was able to get rid of the film the wipes left behind when I used the cloth.

'If you try these wipes, good luck. You'll need it.
on February 22, 2016
These are terrible, don't waste your money. I've used pre-moistened wipes like these for years & have used all different brands. From the moment I received these wipes, they were completely dried out & useless. I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning them so I kept them, & every time I try to use them, I'm reminded how awful they are.
on November 25, 2016
I have no issue with the product as I have used these for many years and love them. I usually keep a box at the house and a box at the office. Even everyone in the office with sunglasses or regular glasses just walk in my office and grab one lol.

My issue was with the packaging and I am guessing I read the description wrong. I usually get a box with a fold down front that easily dispenses these. THIS IS NOT THAT.. This is you get two plastic bags full of 100 wipes each so there is no disperser box.

Good product.. I just prefer the box
on June 21, 2016
Great one half of a two part cleaning system. I used to just use just microfiber cloths for my glasses etc. but what I found was that all too quickly the microfiber cloth gets gunked up with stuff and it no longer cleans well, and washing them even by hand seems to be hit and miss. So what I do now is that I'll use these wipes to get all the stuff off the lenses, then use a microfiber cloth to buff them. I've noticed that the cleaning wipes tend to leave just a bit of residue, however, that might just be it diluting and spreading around whatever stuff was already on the dirty lenses. It's probably more expensive than buying a bottle of lens cleaner but it's much more convenient. There's also the peace of mind that every time you clean your glasses you are starting with a new perfectly clean wipe. Where as a microfiber cloth gets dirty you are just rubbing junk back onto the lens. It's also very easy to put a few in various places so you always have what you need to clean your glasses etc.
on May 26, 2016
Like other reviewers have said, these things dry out VERY quickly! These are like the little moist towelettes you might get to clean your hands after eating ribs or chicken, but these are mostly alcohol based, and the alcohol evaporates quickly so once you open the packet you need to clean your glasses right away because after you're done cleaning them the towelette will be pretty dry. That being said, they do a great job of cleaning without leaving streaks or residue of any kind. I plan to use them to also clean my expensive camera lenses as well. The towelettes are non abrasive and I think they would do a good job on my lenses as well.
on March 26, 2017
I bought these over the MCR brand because someone in the reviews said these were better. I've tried both, and I have to say I'm happier with the other brand. I thought MCR wipes were too wet so I wanted to try these. Well, these feel too dry and I've yet to achieve a satisfying clean. The liquid residue leaves marks when it dries, and when you try to pass over again, the wipe is too dry to clean again. For time reference, this all happens in less than a minute. If I don't get a decent, streak free wipe the first time, I've pretty much given up trying to do it again with the same wipe.
Also, a really small thing to gripe about but a gripe nonetheless, the "tear here" on the package is the absolute worst place to tear from. I think you guys placed it on the wrong side. Literally every other side is easier to tear open from.
on June 18, 2015
These are great for glasses but not for photographic lenses as they leave a residue that must be removed by following up with a soft cloth. Photographic lenses, telescope eyepieces and corrector plates all have special coatings to improve light transmission. These delicate coatings require special care when cleaning and the less you touch them the better. I hoped these wipes would not leave any type of residue but they do and it's very difficult to remove. This is not so important for eye glasses and will go unnoticed but in the photography world and especially for telescopes you want absolute clarity and the wipes are not going to provide that. Following up with a dry cloth is never a good idea as it leads to micro scratches. In conclusion, for eyeglasses, I would give these 5 stars, but I would recommend finding something else for the delicate coatings on fine optics.