Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2017
Great product, even better price. These were $4.99 at Rite-Aid, for a lack of thirty. Truly an Amazon bargain price when buying 400. That quantity will last me less than a year. Camera lenses, iPhones, iPads, eyeglasses, automotive display screens, probably can use 3-4 per day.
on January 18, 2016
I've been using this product for while to clean glasses, sunglasses, computer, tablet, and phone screens and have given some to folks to use. I've used them on camera lens as well. I'm not sure if it affects the lens coating, but I don't try to use it too frequently unless there is a residue that I can't seem to remove (and this actually works). It dries up very quickly and helps prevent residues/streak marks. The first time I ordered this product, the wipes didn't contain as much alcohol. The second batch contained a lot more and does seem to take some extra seconds to dry up. I do recommend this product.
on June 28, 2016
These are excellent! i use to clean not only glasses but screens, TV's and even other electronics like remotes and hard drive enclosures. They work well on electronics cause they're not water based and don't leave any residue after you've used them. I end up using them as a form of sanitizer as well as cleaners for my equipment and phantom's.
on April 13, 2017
I have been using these for over a year to clean my glasses, computer screens, smartphone screens, etc. and they work great. They clean very well and don't scratch the surfaces you are cleaning. Just be careful when picking up the box they come in because it can easily come open at the bottom and dump them all over the floor as happened to me this week when I received my latest order. That is the only reason I am not giving this product 5 stars.
on June 3, 2013
My 80 year old dad used to get glass cleaning wipes from Walmart but they no longer have what he was buying for around 5 cents a wipe and the ones they have now are double or more than that per wipe so he called me and asked me to see if Amazon.com had moist wipes in individual packages to clean eyeglasses with. I haven't turned him in to a net surfer but he sure knows Amazon.com. UPS just delivered these this morning to him and after lunch he left me a message on my answering macine that said "The lens cleaning wipes - if it's a 1 to a 5 as far as I'm concerned, you can give them a 5. I really like them. The wipes are fine. They are plenty moist and the box that they come in: you can mount it and pull the front down and get them out one at a time. I got two boxes with 200 in each box and I'm well satisfied with them." You heard it here from Dad. If he has any more comments on them I'll update this.
on September 13, 2014
Simply put, these wipes really work. I only use them to clean my eyeglasses and they are perfect for the task. They are sufficiently moistened and it takes me only a few seconds to clean my glasses. The boxes (2 boxes of 200) are cool because they open to the front and can be used as dispensers. The wipes are individually wrapped and measure 2 1/4" x 2". I keep the dispenser box on my kitchen counter and put one or two in my pocket as I leave in the morning for use at work or in the car. These two boxes (total of 400 wipes) will last me approximately one year. At $23.49, the cost comes out to only about 6 cents a wipe.

I hope this review helped. If it did, please click the yes button below.
on April 15, 2015
The jury's still out on these... I've always cleaned my lenses with clear soap and water, but my new frames are metal, so the optometrist said I shouldn't get them wet. I thought these would be a good solution, but it seems like 80% of the time they leave smears or pinpoint spots that require me to open a new wipe, or sometimes two! They also seem to attract little bits of fuzz to the lens that wouldn't ordinarily be there. And God help you if you accidentally use the same part of the wipe twice—smear city!

Could it be due to my anti-glare coating? If so, what product should I be using instead?
on June 13, 2016
Convenient, compact, and perfect for most situations.

I keep one in my wallet and/or back pocket most of the time. They clean and fix up everything easily.

My glasses are often dirty or smudged, and these handle that easily.

Grease? Yep. Dirt? Yep. Oil? Yep.

Love them.
on July 14, 2016
These wipes are great. They work well and are reasonably priced. My only complaint is that the packaging is very inconsistent; it's always a surprise when I open the Amazon box. The first time I ordered the 400 count of wipes, I received one box of 200 and four boxes of 50, which was kind of annoying. I assumed I'd be getting one box of 400 or at least two of the 200-count boxes since I knew for sure they sold them that way. I ordered another 400 count of wipes last week, and when I opened the Amazon box this morning, it contained a bag of 400 loose wipes. I don't know what use a normal person has for this. Where do you store a giant bag of 400 wipes?
on September 28, 2014
easy to use, no worry about drying out or looking for a bottle to spray and getting too much or not enough liquid out, individually wrapped means you get a fresh cleaning cloth and the right amount of liquid each time. They are fairly streak free, i find i go over it once with the damp cloth then just sort of keep going over it with the same one until its somewhat dry and it leaves a perfect streak free clean on monitors and classes. I use a can of compressed air prior to using the cloth just to get rid of all the loose debris so i'm not rubbing it onto the rest of the screen. Been using these now for almost a year without any complaints.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.