Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Lens (Sony E-Mount)" and save 50% off the $1,199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.50 shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Lens (Sony E-Mount)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Innovative product design: The unmistakeable product design is based on an integrative concept and focuses on essential functional elements. Even the lens hood, typically an accessory, is seamlessly integrated into the overall design.
- Aspherical design: The aspherical lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout theentire focusing range as well as sharpness to the periphery of the image. The asphere's more complex surface profile can reduce or eliminate spherical
- Floating Elements Design: Thanks to the use of the latest floating element design principles, optical aberration effects in ZEISS lenses are reduced to a minimum throughout their entire focusing range.
- Excellent resolution and high contrast:
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating: The optical elements of ZEISS lenses feature T* anti-reflective coating on all surfaces and an optical design that guarantees images of superior brilliance at all times, even in unfavourable lighting conditions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-mount (NEX) and for Other Cameras
Sony SEL1018 10-18mm Wide-Angle Zoom Lens
Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Sony NEX E-mount Cameras (Black)
Zeiss 12mm f/2.8 Touit Series for Fujifilm X Series Cameras
Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T E 24mm F1.8 ZA E-mount Prime Lens
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Photo Savings||Samy's Camera, Inc.||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Camera Mount||—||Other||Sony E (NEX)||Sony E (NEX)||—||Sony E (NEX)|
|Focus Type||manual_only||Internal||Stepper motor||Micromotor||—||Micromotor|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 7 x 7 in||2.3 x 2.8 x 2.8 in||2.52 x 2.76 x 2.76 in||60.6 x 2.4 x 1.7 in||25.6 x 25.59 x 33.9 in||2.58 x 2.48 x 2.48 in|
|Item Weight||0.57 lb||7.52 ounces||7.94 ounces||0.62 lb||0.6 lb||7.9 ounces|
|Lens Type||12mm f/2.8||Fixed||Zoom lens||Prime lens||—||Prime lens|
|Maximum Focal Length||12 millimeters||12||18 millimeters||19 millimeters||12 millimeters||24 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||12 millimeters||12||10 millimeters||19 millimeters||12 millimeters||24 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||67 millimeters||67 millimeters||62 millimeters||46 millimeters||67 millimeters||49 millimeters|
The Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Lens is a wide angle prime lens for use on APS-C-sized image sensors. This lens is compatible with Sony E mirrorless cameras and supports all camera functions, including autofocus and exposure control.The Distagon design of this lens integrates a floating element design that includes two aspherical elements and three partial-dispersion elements to reduce aberrations and distortion to produce high image clarity, sharpness, and even brightness. Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have also been applied to all lens surfaces to improve light transmission and image contrast by minimizing surface reflections, lens flare, and ghosting.The lens features a metal lens barrel with rubberized control rings for high precision when working with manual focus. The lens offers smooth and reliable performance with high precision and control. A rigid metal bayonet mount ensures accurate alignment and a nearly circular nine-blade aperture works to produce an aesthetic out-of-focus highlight quality.Features: Sony E Compatibility: Designed for use on Sony E-mount APS-C mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm. The lens offers complete compatibility with all camera functions, including accurate autofocus and exposure control. It features a wide f/2.8 maximum aperture that aids in low-light shooting as well as greater control over the focus plane for shallow depth of field and selective focus applications.Optical Design: This lens features the Distagon optical design with a floating element construction and includes two aspherical elements and three partial dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion while offering increased sharpness and even illumination. Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.Physical Design: The lens features a rigid, durable metal barrel with
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I always knew that the Zeiss and Leica Lenses are the top of the market for high quality lenses.
But now owning one my eye has changed for the better.
Kit lens 16-55mm
And now to my landscapes I have the Zeiss 12mm and there's nothing that compare to it at all.