ZEISS VICTORY SF Black Binoculars
|Eye Relief||18 Millimeters|
|Prism Description||Roof Prism|
About this item
- Extra low-dispersion fluoride glass
- Compact Schmidt-penchant prisms
- T* and LotuTec fully multi-coated Optics
- Wide-angle 64 field of view
- Smart focus fast-focus system
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed for birders and Nature enthusiasts, the 10x42 victory SF binocular from Zeiss provides an immersive observational experience by combining exceptional optics and a wide field of view in a lightweight and durable housing. Extra-low dispersion fluoride lenses, fully multicoated optics, and phase corrected prisms work together to create Images that are clear and bright without distortion across the entire field of view. Colors are accurately represented with high contrast and resolution. The binocular's 65 degree wide angle apparent field of view provides expansive views, while the exceptionally short 5' close focus distance ensures you won't miss anything.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.4 x 10 x 4.4 inches; 2.5 Pounds
- Item model number : 524223
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 30, 2016
- Manufacturer : Zeiss
- ASIN : B01N9MQ7U5
- Customer Reviews: