|Price:||$80.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Handmade Triforce pendant made out of brass and plated in gold
- Perfect gift for hardcore Zelda fans!
- The chain is high quality 14k gold filled
- Comes with a gift box and organza bag - great for a geeky gift giving!
- Pendant size - 1x1" - Chain size - 18" - Good fit for most women.
Taken from the video game The Legend of Zelda - perfect gift for gamer geeks! This is machine cut out of 3mm thick brass, and then polished by hand to a shiny level and given for gold plating. It is sized about 25x25mm (1x1"). It is completed with a 14k gold filled chain. Shipped with a black gift box, great for gift giving.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 0.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AD3ZQDA
- Item model number: ZLD-N-GF1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Milkool|
|Item Length||0.98 inches|
Top Customer Reviews
The packaging, as well as the overall care the product received is apparent just by looking at it. Would gladly buy from seller again!
Definitely worth every cent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent purchase! Definitely worth the money and comes on time!! ^_^ it's even more beautiful in person! ^_^ perfect for any Zelda fan!! ^_^Published 11 months ago by UnKnown
Absolutely Beautiful. And just the right weight and size. Definitely a wonderful piece of jewelry and gift for your Zelda lover.Published 17 months ago by Michael G.
Awesome. Just awesome. Phenomenal, fast delivery. This company rocks!Published 20 months ago by Chase Wills