We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Color: Black/Black Reflective
- Feather-light phylon outsole with GreenGrip rubber inserts
- Expanded tech-band design for increased lateral stability, 4-way stretch elastane, breathable upper
- Upper with rounded toe box for total toe freedom
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The roomy toe box of the 360 round toe pattern allows toes to articulate and flex freely.
The 360 is the feather-light star of ZEMs barefoot collection. The design weighs in at just over 2.5 oz and is equipped with a pliable but abrasion robust phylon outsole ideal for runners and almost any training environment.
A new and enhanced tech band design contributes increased lateral hold and stability.
Running – Training – Conditioning – Gym Work Outs – Beach Activities – Cross Fit – Clubbing – Office – Travel – Backpacking – Vibration Training – Life
Roads and Light Trails, Beaches and Sand, Grass, Wood, Treadmills & Gym flooring, Work-out Mats, Indoor Flooring
- Performance phylon outsole
- Gecko-Grip rubber pods deliver traction
- Round-toe pattern allows toes to articulate and flex without restraint
- Molding upper and sole materials create individualized fit and protection
- Enhanced and expanded tech bands increase the lateral stability
- Ultimate light-weight protection
- Ideal for barefoot running and training activities
- Unobstructed sensory feedback during all activities
- Maximal foot freedom
- Strengthens the natural arch and reconditions feet
- Proprioception improves balance and heights awareness
- Barefoot activities and exercise can help manage and mitigate stress and body fatigue
If you are normally a half size, please order UP to the next full size for proper comfortable fit.
- Men 5 - Women 6
- Men 7 - Women 8
- Men 8 - Women 9
- Men 9 - Women 10
- Men 12
- Men 13
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 4.9 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00A8VADDU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I happened to step on a bolt on the floor while walking and definitely felt it.
I don't think I'll be running outside with these on