Zen Active Non-Slip Yoga Mat - Extra Thick 1/4" (7mm), Environmentally Friendly Exercise Mat w/ Strap, Best Mat for Home and Travel - Extra Long 72" Memory Foam - Good For Your Knees And The Earth
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THICK MEMORY FOAM: We Created A Mat Thickness of 1/4". At An 1/8" These Mats Seem Too Thin And Depending On The Person 1/2" Can Feel Too Thick. A Mat Too Thick Can Create Balance Instability. With The Mat At 1/4" This Will Provide An Ideal Foam Thickness That Provides Comfort and Support Without Feeling Bulky Or Overly Dense, So Your Knees Stay Healthy And Injury Free.
- TWO SIDED SURFACE: One Side Has A Non Slip Surface That Grips The Floor, And The Other Has Extra Cushion To Protect Your Joints, Increase Flexibility, Relieve Stress, and Improve Overall Fitness On The Most Comfortable Memory Foam Mat That You've Ever Used.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: The ZenActive Non-Slip Yoga Mat is SGS Approved, And Free Of Latex and Metals. It Is Also Free Of Rubber, So You Won't Stink Up The Studio!
- OVER-THE-SHOULDER CARRYING STRAP: Makes Taking Your Yoga Mat Convenient While You're On The Go. Happy Yogis Agree That The ZenActive Yoga Mat Is The Best That They've Ever Used.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your Zen Active Yoga Mat, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny (Or Replace It, If There Is A Problem).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Is It Possible For An Environmentally Friendly Yoga Mat To Be The Most Comfortable Mat You've Ever Used?
"Hands down the best mat that I now own." - Robert Maxwell
"Envy of yoga class." - Connie
Yoga lovers agree that the ZenActive Yoga Mat is the best for beginner and intermediate yogis. This extra thick non-slip yoga mat is 50% thicker than competitors', yet the non-slip surface prevents injuries and stays sturdy even during difficult poses. Plus, you'll love the convenient strap that allows you to toss your mat under your arm as you head to your class.
The double sided texture gives you the freedom to customize your experience. One side reduces slipping, and the other gives you extra cushion, so you are free to choose how to enjoy the world's perfect mat.
Even after years of sun salutations, vinyasas, and chair poses, you will still be proud to show off this mat. You'll be the envy of the studio while you connect with your inner self on the world's most comfortable yoga mat.
Most importantly, this yoga mat is environmentally friendly, SGS approved, and free of all latex and metals, so you can express yourself while still being good to the earth.
Dare To Compare! Go ahead and compare the ZenActive yoga mat to any other on the market. Once their mats hurt your knees or wear out quickly, feel free to come back and use the ZenActive mat. However, Mother Nature would prefer it if you'd be kind to her earth and order a durable, comfortable, environmentally friendly yoga mat now.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First and for most, regarding the mat -- it's comfortable, versatile (two sided), odor free and not made from toxic PVC (like many of the cheaper mats out there). I did find it a bit slippery while doing Bikram, but as far as an everyday mat, you can't do much better than this.
What has impressed me most though is their amazing customer service. A few months after purchasing the mat, I received a call from Zen Active's customer service manager, Lori, who wanted to see how I was enjoying it. I mentioned my issue with the slipperiness and she was eager to refund my purchase. Keep in mind, her query was UNSOLICITED. Zen Active clearly cares immensely about their product and their customers. For this, they'll be my first stop for all my yoga needs.