|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.72 x 4.13 x 11.22 inches|
|Item model number||Z-500|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Flow Rate||2 Gallons per Minute|
|Spout Reach||6 Inches|
Zen Bidet Z-500 Hot and Cold Water Brass Components Dual Nozzle Toilet Seat Attachment with Self Cleaning Nozzles and Ceramic Valves. Designed FOR U.S. and Canada. Will not work in other countries
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO MORE TOILET PAPER - The Zen Warm hot water bidet is leading the way to a cleaner, healthier lifestyle. Water is the most surefire way to be confident that all germs and bacteria are washed away! Better for your body, better for your wallet, better for the planet.
- EASY SELF INSTALLATION - Many customers have been happy to share how easy their Zen Warm was to set up. In a matter of minutes, you can have a bidet with warm water set up and ready to spray away! Everything needed for installation is included in the box. No extra plumbing required!
- HOT & COLD WATER - The Zen Warm is a bidet toilet seat attachment with hot and cold water! This allows a completely custom experience. Using the bidet temperature control, you can dial in the perfect temperature with the intuitive dials for water jet strength and water temperature.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEED - We use only the highest quality stainless steel and ceramic components to ensure that your bidet lasts a lifetime. Included with your toilet seat attachment is a dedicated customer service team for stress free troubleshooting!
- GREAT FOR - Being able to fully control the spray intensity is especially handy for anyone recovering from surgery or anyone who struggles to wipe the traditional way. Washing is is a far more hygienic practice and will leave you actually feeling refreshed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Zen Bidet Z-500 Hot and Cold Water BRASS Components Two Nozzle Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment with Self Cleaning nozzles and Ceramic Valves
Zen Bidet is the most ideal and practical way to turn your toilet seat into a luxurious bidet. Enjoy an amazingly fresh clean feeling that you will never experience using toilet paper. Protect your colon and genital health, and prevent disease and parasites by switching to Zen Bidet. Join the thousands of Americans who have been liberated from coarse, un-hygienic, and costly toilet paper and experience this refreshing clean feeling that you deserve.
Zen Bidet Z-500 is unique in that it's inside components (pipes, valves, and water ways) are made of premium quality brass. The quality brass that we use in our bidets ensures that they last for years.
Each Z-500 ships with the following:
✔ A 2 foot long braided stainless steel hose to connect to the cold water supply
✔ A 15/16 X 15/16 X 3/8 brass T connector for the cold water (Connects to the bottom of the flush tank). If you need a smaller 3/8 connector for the cold water we can send it to you.
✔ A 3/8 brass T connector for the hot water. If you need a larger 1/2" connector instead we can send it to you.
✔ A 10 foot long polyurethane hose for the hot water. If you need a longer PU hose we can send it to you.
✔ A small amount of plumbing tape; enough for two or three installations.
✔ Rubber washers for the T connectors.
✔ A hot water cap in case you are do not plan to hook up the hot water right away.
✔ Installation manual
* If you need to replace your existing tank supply hose (or pipe) we can send one to you.
** The bidet water pressure depends very much on the water pressure in your neighborhood. If you are concenrned that the water pressure will be too strong for you we recommend that you order a Zen Bidet Three way T connector / shut off valve (sold here as well)!
What sets Zen Bidet apart from the competition?
The parts we use in our bidets cost us more but they ensure that the product you get is a high quality product that is not going to break in a few months. We use metal hoses and T connectors as well as ceramic / brass valves that won’t break under strong water pressure.
✅ EASY INSTALLATION:
Our bidets are the easiest to install thanks to the slim design and the adjustable round plates that make fitting them on your toilet seat a breeze. Our bidets fit most two piece toilets and many one piece toilets. Each bidet we ship comes with all the accessories needed even the plumbing tape. We strongly encourage you to let us know if you encounter any issues while installing your new bidet; we mighr be able to save you a trip to the hardware store.
Our sleek yet simple design is one reason our products are popular and our brand is fast growing. Our bidets are anything but bulky or ugly thanks to the creative design and the beautiful chrome plated knobs. We use knobs instead of levers because they are more ergonomic and because they have proven time and time again that they provide more accurate pressure control than levers.
We want to make sure that our product will meet your need or solve your problem. Please feel welcome to post any questions you have about our products before making a purchase purchase.
If you encounter any technical issues or functionality issues during or after installing any of our products please do not hesitate to let us know; even if it happens sevaral months after you install it.
Q: Would I be able to install just the cold water for now and add the hot later?
A: Yes, just use the hot water cap that comes with the bidet to block the hot water connection until you are ready to connect it.
Q: Does it require electricity or battery?
A: No, it's non-electric.
Q: What if I need a longer hose for the hot water?
A: Let us know and we'll send you the length you need.
Who should use Zen Bidet?
However bidets can be exceptionally helpful in such cases as:
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Menstruation cleansing
- Urinary tract infections
- Post delivery
- Post surgery
- Injuries that make it hard to reach down there
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Get your own compression tee for hot water. The one that comes in the box does not have a freely-rotating threaded coupling, so tightening it moves the hot water outlet from the tee. This can be frustrating, particularly if you develop a leak. These tees are easy to find on Amazon or your local hardware store. Example: LASCO 06-9101 Angle Stop Add-A-Tee Valve, 3/8-Inch Compression Inlet X 3/8-Inch Compression Outlet X 1/4-Inch Compression Outlet, Brass
2. When preparing to use the bidet, turn the hot water to max and run the self-cleaning mode until you feel warmth. Then turn the temperature down before engaging the actual wash function. This gets you a consistent temperature once you start cleaning. If you don't do this, the temperature rise may surprise you.
Inspired by this healthy approach to life, I researched getting a bidet for our home.
After scouring bidet alternatives from dedicated bowls to expensive toilet / bidet integrated systems to powered seats that can be added on as an accessory, none of them compare to the functionality and comfort level the Zen Bidet provides at this incredibly inexpensive price point.
Two jets that target front & back cleaning work as designed!
-both of these settings target your backside offset by about 1-2 inches.
Cold / Warm settings
-Works fairly well but slight modifications to the infuser would better control transition from cold to hot providing a wider range of “warm water”.
Spray Head Rinse Functionality
-This feature rinses both the spray heads and if left on for several minutes as I choose to do, rinses out the toilet bowl from any streaking.
Brass / plastic connectors work fine. I had a small leak on the connector closest to the toilet after a couple of weeks use. Turns out the seals set and one more 1/4 turn was needed to seal this bad mamma up!
All in all, if I had to do it over again, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy & install the Zen Bidet.
After about 10 days of use since the product arrived and installed, the installation of the Zen Bidet was a walk in the park for me. Parts necessary to install came complete and just takes patience and time to install properly. Never rush in installation, take your time that way it is done right the first time. This is my second product and the first one I bought was a different brand but works the same. Nice to have the option to use warm water instead of cold only.
The only issue I have with this product is the difference in angle between the front and the rear wash sprayer. The angle are sort of too close to each other that using the front washer to hit the rear are somewhat the same in angle or just slightly canted, thus making it a very slim difference in angle. My wife told me that she doesn't notice any difference in angle between the two sprayer. Using the front sprayer hits the rear area as well, unless she adjust herself to hit the frontal part. Obviously, the rear sprayer is right on target.
Since each person somehow varies in size and angle, maybe a suggestion is to have adjustable angles for the front and the rear sprayer so that the user can customize to their personal preference.