- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Roll With Us Depot when you purchase 10 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by Roll With Us Depot when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Roll With Us Depot when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zen 3 Bundles Pipe Cleaners, Soft, 132 Count
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each pipe cleaner measures approximately 6 inches long
- ZEN the name you know & can trust for all your cleaning needs
- Clean & repair old antique tube radios, T.V.'s, Ham Radios/Receivers
- Such as Philco, RCA, Admiral, Zenith, Hallicrafters, Sears, Brewster, Crosley, Firestone, plus hundreds more!
- Arts & crafts projects for many pre-school, kindergarten, elementary & JR. And high school teachers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
3 bundles of ZEN pipe cleaners hard bristle, there are 44 in each bundle, giving you a 132 total.
Top customer reviews
Possibly, they are very good for artistic work or for some other purposes.... not for your favourite briar!
Five stars, because.....THEY'RE GREAT!!!!
They are a bit on the short side if you are looking to clean a pipe with a long stem, but any average pipe these should be just right.
I use them to clean my pipe after smoking, but I also always keep one on hand while smoking in case what I am smoking has a bit of moisture in it that builds up in the stem. Nothing worse than having your pipe turn into a straw and getting a mouthful of liquid.
Soon as you get "bubble pipe" put one of these down the stem far enough to absorb the moisture and its back to good clean smoking without having to empty everything out and start over.