- Paperback: 450 pages
- Publisher: Coriolis Group; 1st edition (December 8, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1883577039
- ISBN-13: 978-1883577032
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,530,002 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #72 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Performance Optimization
- #962 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming > C & C++ Windows Programming
- #9392 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Zen of Code Optimization: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Software That Pushes PCs to the Limit Paperback – December 8, 1994
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Michael Abrash (Plano, TX) is a key software engineer for a major software corporation in the Pacific Northwest. He is the author of the best-selling and highly acclaimed Zen of Assembly Language, Zen of Graphics Programming, and numerous articles on graphics programming and code optimization for major publications including Dr. Dobb's Journal and PC TECHNIQUES (now Visual Developer Magazine).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would be nice to have a book like that for 32 bit optimization.