- Series: Studies in East Asian Buddhism
- Hardcover: 481 pages
- Publisher: Univ of Hawaii Pr; 1 edition (April 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780824819484
- ISBN-13: 978-0824819484
- ASIN: 0824819489
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,913,766 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Zen in Medieval Vietnam : A Study and Translation of Thien Uyen Tap Anh (Classics in East Asian Buddhism) Hardcover – April 1, 1998
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In order not to abase the important of this text, this is the first English translation to help students like myself clarify certain points in the quoc ngu translation. This is a good reference source but the data is not too helpful since the author oftentimes mortify the important of Vietnamese Buddhist scriptures. In addition, it felt that the author's pejorative observations distort the ostensible importance of Vietnamese Buddhist history and scriptures.