Consider these available items
Zen Principle Organic Turmeric Curcumin Root with Bioperine Dietary Supplement - 180 Capsule
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ENJOY THE BEST QUALITY compared to other brands. We offer only the finest powdered Organic Turmeric root and extract with maximum curcuminoid strength (95%).
- ENSURE MAXIMUM BENEFIT FROM ADDED BIOPERINE. Our bodies can’t properly absorb all the nutrients provided by many herbs like Turmeric. Bioperine, a patented ingredient made from black pepper extract, ensures that these ingredients are highly ‘bioavailable’. This means your body gets up to 4x the active ingredients per serving compared to brands without this piperine.
- MAXIMIZE EFFECTIVENESS WITH ORGANIC GINGER. We add organic ginger as the perfect complement to Turmeric’s natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. They work together synergistically, making them far more effective than either ingredient taken alone.
- BOOST YOUR ENERGY NATURALLY AND DECREASE INFLAMMATION.Turmeric includes potent phytonutrients that provide natural antioxidants which destroy free radicals and reduce inflammation. These powerful compounds help maintain joint and back health, circulatory and heart health, and promote overall wellness
- GET THE HIGH QUALITY CERTIFIED ORGANIC HERBS. Made only with USDA-certified organic herbs, GMO free, gluten free, and vegan.Our Turmeric is made in small batches and rigorously tested to ensure purity and quality and delivered quickly to maintain peak freshness .
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHY USE TURMERIC WITH BIOPERINE?
Benefit from ingredients that studies have shown promote overall health and wellness.
Natural Inflammation Reliever. Used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine, Turmeric and Ginger provide a vegan source of many key ingredients that reduce inflammation, the cause of much joint and back pain.
Energy Boost. It’s naturally high in rejuvenating plant-based compounds that boosts energy and metabolism.
Highly Bioavailable. Thanks to Bioperine, it’s 'cell ready' (easily absorbed by the body) ensuring you get the maximum benefit in every capsule.
WHY BUY FROM ZEN PRINCIPLE?
We Source the Finest Ingredients. We only work with the top organic growers who sustainably harvest the Turmeric and Ginger when at peak maturity. We only use the dried organic roots and highest quality extracts.
We Rigorously Test the Product. Our Turmeric is tested by independent labs throughout the process to ensure top quality and freshness.
100% Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be happy with all our products. If you are not for any reason, we'll gladly give you a full refund within 30 days.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 inches; 4 Ounces
- Date First Available : September 17, 2016
- Manufacturer : Zen Principle
- ASIN : B01M07SWFA
Best Sellers Rank:
#330,950 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #360 in Curcumin Herbal Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
While Turmeric is generally easy to digest, it's advised to start with a small amount such as one capsule per day to confirm that you have no issues with it. Servings per day can be increased over time after that.
Studies have shown that Turmeric provides a number of benefits, including reduced inflammation and overall wellness.
Proprietary Blend 445 mg: Organic Turmeric (Curcuma Longa root), Turmeric Extract 95% Curcuminoid, Organic Ginger; Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Bioperine®) 5 mg. Other ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule. We only work with the top organic growers who sustainably harvest the Turmeric when at peak maturity. We then gently dry it at low temperatures to preserve all key nutrients. We add Bioperine extract to enhance bioavailability, ginger for an antioxidant boost and that’s it!
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times per day, preferably with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend this product as a maintenance dose to reduce inflammation and mild hip discomfort associated with arthritis. My arthritis at age 56 is very mild and this product each night solves it. If your pain is moderate, you may need to take more.
Thank you so much!!!
I have been taking turmeric for years and have tried every brand out there and this is the best there is! for the cost....
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.