- Save 9% each on Qualifying items offered by ZenNutt when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code Z737M2RV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ZenNutt HD 1080P Wildlife Trail & Game Camera,12 MP Mini Low Glow Infrared Night Vision Motion Activated Outdoor Hunting Cameras with 2.4" LCD Screen & 42pcs IR LEDs 1 Year Guarantee
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Super Fast Trigger Speed】The ZenNutt Mini Trail Camera is with an impressive 0.2-1s second trigger speed, a zero second delay between triggers and up to 3 pictures Multi-Shot feature, you are guaranteed to never miss any of the action.
- 【12 MP 1080P Day & Night Captures】Captures 12 MP still images by day (black and white at night) and 1080P HD video with sound.(Pls switch it in TEST mode to set the camera,and switch it in ON mode to make it work,In ON mode,all the buttons won't work.)
- 【120°Wild Angle Detection】50° Camera lens and IP54 Waterproof Wildlife Camera Using a state of the art multiple zone detection sensor with a 120°detection angle and a 65ft trigger range at night time,which greatly expands the monitoring and shooting scope of the object.(Pls adjust the installation angle to avoid missing movements before leaving it outside)
- 【Low Glow Infrared Technology】 Equipped with 42 pcs Low glow LEDs, takes wonderful images both day and night.avoiding to produce bright flash which scare animals away when recording.
- 【Multi-function and 2 Years Warranty】This small trail camera has 5 working mode--Photo only,Video Only,Photo and Video,Target Recording Time,Time Lapse for multi purpose.Any problem,pls feel free to contact us to fix problems together for better user experience. (Before use,pls install 8 piece batteries and install sd card not more than 32GB--Not included.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ZenNutt HD 1080P Trail & Game Camera
Mode, you will never miss anything and none of the action.
*12 Megapixel photo and 1080p HD video.
*The unique sensor design offer a 120°wider angle of detection and improves the trigger time of the camera.
*Photo + Video Mode-allows both still photos and video to be captured at each trigger.
*Possible use under extreme temperatures of between 20°C-60°C.
*Date,time,temperature and moon phase can be imprinted on the images.
Image sensor: 5.0 mega pixels,1/2.5" CMOS sensor
Photo resolution: 12MP:4000x3000;8M:3264x2448;5M:2592x1944;3M:2048X1536;1M:1280X960 Screen: 6.1cm(2.4")color TFT LCD;480*234 pixels
Recording medium: Supports SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB(Card not included)
Video resolutions:1280x720/30fps 720x480/30fps; 640x480/30fps;320x240/30fps
Lens:f=3.09; F/NO=2.0; FOV=108; Auto IR filter
Effectiveness: Day time:1m-infintive,Night time:3m-20m
Triggering distance: up to 20 metres
Triggering time: approx 1.0 second
IR flash: 44 infrared LEDs for night shots(range 20m) Detection angle of sensor: Central sensor zone:35°-40°,Side sensor zone:each 30°,Total sensor angle zone:120°.
Spray water protected: Yes
Srorage formats: Photo:JPEG;Video:AVI Motion JPEG
Connections: Mini USB 2.0(USB and TV Out)
Standby time: About 3 months with 4 AA batteries,6 months with 8 AA batteries
Dimensions: 5.3x3.7x2.8 inch
Waterproof standard IP54
42 pcs IR LEDs Allow to take clear photos or videos up to 65ft distance even at night.
You can leave this motion activated wildlife camera strapped to a tree.
You can leave this motion activated wildlife camera mounted on a wall for long period of time.
Color: LOW GLOW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I, finally, got around to setting up the camera, so I could determine what critter was visiting the squirrel feeder. I'm very impressed with the picture quality, even though it was set at only 5MP. I had to add doors to the feeder to keep birds out. The third photo shows my tripod setup, holding the critter cam, attached to the tree. Great camera... great fun!
After struggling to come up with a method to accurately point the camera toward the area of interest, I settled on using a laser pointer, inserted into a small block of wood. The tiny wood block is cut to fit the led window on the camera front. I verified that the laser light is fixed at the center of the area of interest by viewing the light on the display screen. This allows me to affix the camera to a tripod mount, position the wood block firmly against the led window, and aim the laser light to the center of the photo area.
UPDATE 9-24-17: I am happy to report on the camera's sensitivity... a few days ago the video was activated by a small fish jumping in the creek that the camera was aimed at. It, also, captured a video of a Merlin (falcon), sitting alongside the creek, along with multiple vids of deer, ducks, and raccoons traversing the creek.
- The camera is not wide angle. The motion sensor is wide angle and that feature is used to wake-up the camera so it ready when the target passes in front of the camera. The camera field of view is about average or maybe even a little narrow.
- This is not a 12 megapixel camera, it is only 5 megapixels. You can set the camera to save its images in a 12mp picture file but that doesn't improve the actual resolution of the camera. All it means is that the picture files are bigger than they need to be without any additional detail.
Things I like about the camera:
- Good picture quality
- Seems to trigger at the right time (perhaps because of the wide angle motion detector)
- Good aiming lights
- Easy to program, even while mounted
- You can change the batteries and SD card while the camera remains mounted
What I don't like:
- The battery door difficult to open and close. I usually can't open it with my finger, I need to use a key or screwdriver to depress the latch.
- The adjustable mount that it comes with is clever but too flimsy to reliably keep your camera pointed in the right direction. If you need a screw-on mount, order something more sturdy. The included strap works fine for simple situations where you can wrap around a small tree.
I haven't had the camera long enough to evaluate battery life or reliability.