Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 17, 2016
I bought a 2 pack of these 21 inch inseam leggings in black and navy about a year ago. They were nice and opaque, soft and stretchy. The seams started to come apart from excessive wear and washing so I purchased this 4 pack of the same leggings in black to replace them. The new pairs are much more sheer. The tags and labels are identical (95% cotton, 5% spandex), style # OP-1052, yet the new pairs are much more sheer than the old. It seems as if the knit has changed. I took a picture of the new and old pairs of leggings in a window so you can see the difference in transparency (I included a negative of the same photograph side-by-side to display the difference in the knit more clearly). I own tights that are more opaque than these leggings! They are also starting to pill in the inside of the thigh area after 1 day of wear, which the old pairs never have, and I've been wearing the old pairs for over a year. I'm still giving them 3 stars because they are the same as my old favorites except for the decline in fabric quality. Thankfully I did not purchase them to wear as pants, but as leggings, to wear with long layered tees and tunics. So I don't need to return these; despite my disappointment, they will still work. But please don't purchase these as pants. They are simply not those kinds of leggings, anymore!
review image
5 people found this helpful
on March 16, 2014
I really love these capri leggings. I wanted a mostly cotton (not shiny or tight) legging that I could wear under short dresses and that is exactly what I got. The fabric is thin but I couldn't see my undies (even dark ones) through them. I don't ever plan to wear them without a skirt so thin is not an issue- they'll be perfect for warmer weather. They did not slide down and didn't feel like low riders, I ordered a large (I'm 5'7" and 145 lbs) because I wanted to make sure that they'd fit well. I bought four pairs and feel like I got a great bargain. I would buy more for sure!
5 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2013
I ordered the pink stretch pants to use in a Halloween costume I'm piecing together but after seeing the fabric quality I'll be lucky to get a few wears out of them. I wish I would have read all the reviews before buying these. I had hoped I could use these for work out pants but since they're hip huggers, that won't be possible. You get what you pay for...they're gonna end up being an expensive dust cloth after Halloween.
on October 3, 2014
I LOVE these leggings. Perfect fit. When I fist got them, I did notice after a little while that by the crotch area that little cat ball things formed, but they aren't noticeable. Other that, these are great quality and I'm buying more right now.
on August 4, 2013
I love the fabric of these leggings. Very comfortable and true to the size. Didn't shrink after being washed and dried. I am ordering another pair!
2 people found this helpful
on August 9, 2013
I just received my order today and tried them on....I love them! I needed something to workout in and run to the store if I needed to. These are so comfortable and perfect for these purposes. I got a large, I am a bit chubby for 5'3 and they fit just fine with a longer t shirt. Very satisfied!
on November 4, 2013
They fit true to size and are very comfortable. I would buy from this company again. I purchased black and have had no problems with it being see-through.
on September 29, 2014
OMG! Hehe:) It's better then Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe leggings. Which in my opinion, not true to size. But this is absolutely true to size. I'm extremely happy with these. Very comfy as well!