Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zenna Home 7803SS, Over-the-Shower Door Caddy, Chrome
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $9.47. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$17.91 (48%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Innovative caddy features 2 adjustable shelves and a soap dish, and fits over a shower door enclosure
- Keeps bath essentials out of the shower’s water stream and includes built in storage for razors, washcloths and shower poufs
- Sturdy steel construction with rust-resistant finish
- Easy "no tools needed" installation
- Fits over almost all standard shower enclosures with doors up to 2.5 inches thick
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Have a shower door instead of a shower curtain? This caddy is designed for you! Zenna Home’s Shower Door Caddy helps you create storage and convenience in your shower. The two large baskets can be repositioned on the ladder back to fit taller bottles. Because the caddy hangs on your shower door, your shower products can be placed out of the water stream. The caddy fits over a standard shower door with two metal hooks with non-scratch covers. The hooks attach to the sliding door rail instead of the shower door itself so the caddy will not interfere with the use of both sliding doors. The caddy also has two suction cups to hold it firmly to your shower door to prevent swaying. Caddy is 12 in W x 8.75 in D x 23 in H. Zenna Home by Zenith has a toll-free USA based Customer Service department which is available (800-892-3986) to answer any additional questions.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Vidan Home Solutions||MetroDecor|
|Color||Chrome||Satin||Stainless Steel||Bronze||Chrome||Silver - New|
|Material Type||Refer to Product Description||Steel, PVC||Refer to Product Description||Steel, PVC||Stainless Steel||Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am sure I could figure out a way to make this thing work but I rather just send it back and try again.
Less than a year later though I am ready to throw it in the garbage because it is so rusted the rust is dripping onto my soap!!! Why would anyone makes something for the shower that is not without protection from rust?! Now I have to find another over the wall shower caddy that won't rust. I will definitely research it better this time to not waste my money.
The things I love most about this are:
- It hooks over the door, so no hanging on the shower-head, so the hand-held shower-head cord was free to be moved around.
- The baskets were adjustable in height. My husband's small bottles of shampoo and body wash last him forever, yet I am more generous with my shampoo/conditioner and body wash, so I get bigger, taller bottles with pump dispensers. This thing lets me have plenty of room between the top of my pump dispenser and my husband's top shelf. (Side note, I'm 5'4", my husband is 6'4", and if I put the basket towards the top, it's almost too tall for me to reach, so he gets the top shelf)
- Large storage capacity! This thing holds 2 32oz bottles of shampoo, a 30 oz bottle of body wash, and 2 18 oz bottles (one body wash, one shampoo for my husband), plus a can of shaving cream, 2 razors, with hooks for our loofas, and a small bottle of facial cleanser. Yes, this sucker can hold it all!
- It's pretty. :)
What I hate about it:
That being said, previous suggestions of pre-spraying it with a clear rust-proof spray is the ideal way to go. I'd definitely do a few coats of it, just to be sure it is fully covered. I wish I would've seen that (or thought of it) before ordering the stainless steel one (for $47, but still not THAT bad), but it's no biggie. I'll gladly spend that much for the stainless steel version of this same item, because I really did love it (with the exception of the rust, LOL).