Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zenna Home 9820CHBB, Bathroom Spacesaver, Espresso..." and save 37% off the $120.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.99 shipping
Zenna Home 9820CHBB, Bathroom Spacesaver, Espresso/Frosted Glass
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Espresso spacesaver. Storage type is open and concealed storage
- Material: Wood
- Espresso finish; modern classic design; frosted tempered glass in doors; brushed chrome door pulls
- Easy to assemble; Assembled in the USA with Foreign and Domestic Parts, The spacesaver's bottom shelf is 30.75 inches from the ground, allowing it to fit over most standard toilets. Leg extensions are available from the manufacturer to add 3 inches of height for using the spacesaver with taller toilets
- Measurements: 23-1/4-Inch wide by 66-1/2-Inch high by 8-1/4-Inch deep
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Number of shelves||3||3||3|
|Decorative features||Wainscoting on doors and back panel||Bronze hardware; Decorative legs and top design||Innovative 'drop door' storage area|
|Dimensions||66.5" H x 23.25" W x 8.25" D||65.5" H x 25.75" W x 8.25" D||64.5" H x 23" W x 7.4" D|
|Leg extensions (optional)||Yes, adds 3" height||No||No|
Zenna Home Spacesavers are a free standing furniture piece that add easy storage for towels and other bathroom necessities. They conveniently fit over standard toilet tanks and are easy to assemble. This 66-1/2-Inch tall unit features paneled doors with a frosted, tempered glass window that conceals a large storage space 7-Inches deep. Assembled in the USA with Foreign and Domestic Parts from engineered wood, this cabinet is built to withstand a humid environment. The espresso color laminate finish and brushed chrome door pulls wipe clean simply with a damp cloth. Easy assembly instructions with illustrations are enclosed along with a wall anchor strap, recommended for safety. The digital images used to display this item have the most accurate color possible. Please be aware that differences in computer monitors may produce variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Zenith Products Corp. is the leading manufacturer and supplier of shower rods and caddies, medicine cabinets, bath furniture and accessories. Zenith's toll-free USA based Customer Service department is available (800-892-3986) to answer any additional questions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Many reviewers complain about a gap between the doors. This can easily be prevented by mounting the hinges correctly. You'll notice that the hinges have oblong spaces that let you choose where to align the screw. You'll want to align the screw on the very edge of the oblong space facing the center of the cabinet. If you do that on both doors, there will be no gap. See my photo to explain.
2. Mount the unit to the wall, people! I've seen lots of complaints that it's not stable, but I followed the last step in the directions (that many seem to skip) and mounted this to the wall using the mounting ribbon. It does not budge if you do this.
- I like that the board that goes in between the legs can be moved up or down. We will probably raise ours a little just because of how close it is to the toilet hose. Just in case we ever need to have better access to it.
- Our toilet is closer to the ground than most others I've used so we have quite a bit of space above the water tank lid. We will be able to remove it but it still may be a little difficult to access the inside if we ever need to. This is a con to me because no one wants the hassle of removing this thing if they need access to the water tank.
- We have a wide water tank so I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit around our toilet. Ours is a little over 20 inches and the cabinet is a little over 23 inches from outside edge to outside edge. So it fit just fine in between the inside edges.
- We received two right side pieces. Meaning when we went to attach the door hinges to the cabinet, only one board had holes where they needed to be (on the inside of the cabinet.) The other board had holes on the same side as the other board (which meant they were on the outside of the cabinet) and were therefor useless to us. However, it was really easy to still screw in the screws where the holes should have been without needing to drill new ones.
- I absolutely love that the hinges are all adjustable so you can be sure your doors will be flush and close correctly.
- The white pegs that are meant to be used after finally connecting the two large pieces together, we couldn't use. They went in crooked and did not go around the screw or whatever was inside the hole. The instructions say to hammer it in gently with a hammer which I'm sure would have fixed the problem except that we didn't have the room to hit it with anything really. The pictures attached show you the nook our toilet is in, which prevents us from hammering in those two little plugs.
- The plugs did not end up being necessary however (to us at least) because we used large Velcro style COMMAND STRIPS on the back to keep the cabinet from moving and keep it against the wall without damaging it. We rent so this was important to us and we were not going to use the strap that comes with the cabinet. I bought a pack of 12 pairs for about six bucks. An inexpensive and worthy solution. I placed 3 sets on each long side of the cabinet before attaching the cabinet to the legs which were already over the toilet. Then I peeled the strips, scooted the whole cabinet and legs back and pressed the cabinet to the wall in each area where the strips were for about 30 seconds each. (That's what the instructions for the strips recommend.) the cabinet will not budge. Perfect. Each pair holds 4lbs and we used 6 pairs total so we should be good to put the typical things in this cabinet that we intended to.
- I love the knobs and the glass. They look so nice. A simple, classy look that will allow me to declutter my bathroom with a pinch of style.
- The feet were not an issue for us. The strips probably help with that as well. Nothing on this thing moves with the top portion attached to the wall.
All in all, I love it. I'm satisfied. It's exactly what we needed. We have a larger bathroom but only lower cabinets and no drawers or shelves anywhere. We both have bad backs and pretty much refuse to have to bend over or down every time we need a different bottle or hair appliance, roll of toilet paper, etc. So THIS cabinet is a major convenience to us. And the price is right on. Sure it could use some improvements but for the most part, the really are minor and for he price and the look, it can't be beat. Looks wonderful.
It came out perfect and again setup was a breeze. It came with allen head screws which with a small amount of torque will immediately strip out, so word of caution there. It came with everything needed, has all the parts, and it looks identical to the picture. The doors are mildly adjustable so anyone saying they don't line up you likely need to adjust the hinges or your installed them backwards.