Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 24, 2015
I bought about 8 pair of these. I have tattoos on my arms that need covered up for my job. These do a great job, cover very well almost to my armpit (and I have long arms), have a great quality stitch, hold up tight all day, and even have some work durability to them! They also feel great with your arms near a cold blowing AC or out the window on those hot days!

I am a repair man and I have my arms in tight spaces with sharp edges all day and they hold up very well. I tried about 6 different brands before going with these. I wash them after every use and they hold up great! Definitely recommend!
9 people found this helpful
on July 4, 2016
I absolutely love these arm compression sleeves. They really do help with alleviating excessive fluid building up in my fingers when I run marathons in humid weather. Whether training or actually running in races, I notice a difference while I run and especially when I finish. I used to not be able to open the water or Gatorade/Powerade bottles at the finish line---now, I can. Additionally, I have sensitive skin and when I wear my iPhone in an armband while running (no matter which brand I use), it irritates me. With these compression sleeves, the iPhone armband goes on top of them and it doesn't bother my skin. Depending on the running tee I wear, most of the time these compression sleeves just appear to be a dri-fit undershirt worn under my tee.
4 people found this helpful
on April 22, 2016
These sleeves are so very comfortable! I work in the medical field and have full sleeves of tattoos. I have to keep them covered at all times while I'm working. I don't mind covering them at all, it has just been a chore to find sleeves that are comfortable and don't burn me up when I wear them. These don't ever slide down, they don't pinch, they don't snag or tear, they are very breathable and keep me cool while I'm running around all day, and they are affordable. They are perfect. I have tried every single sleeve that is made to cover tattoos and also some sports sleeves like these, and the Zensah product is by far the best i have found so far! I have fairly big arms for a woman, I am 5'5" with a 14" bicep and i wear the L/XL size and they fit perfectly. Not too tight or too short, which is a problem I have found with some of the other sleeves I've tried.
on March 9, 2018
I purchased these to see if they would alleviate hand swelling while on my longer runs. I think they have made some difference, but the swelling still occurs. I'm at the smaller end of the fit so probably just don't get enough compression from them. I was worried about overheating as I'm currently running indoors on a treadmill, but they have not made me any warmer. They are well made and comfortable. There is a noticeable seam, but I turn it to the outside and have not experienced any chaffing. I'll try to update my review as I head outdoors and try them in both cold and hot weather.
on March 6, 2016
these are wonderful and make a world of difference for muscle spasms and help to improve my circulation. I chose these over the medical ones at the doctors and they have provided significant relief. The color is more neon than the picture leads to believe. These snag very easily given the nature of the materials. I am not a very big person, 5ft 1, 120lbs and these provide a small amount of pressure but not nearly as much as the leg sleeves. These are also a lighter weight lycra compared to the leg sleeves. I will be purchasing more pairs in the future
review image
on November 26, 2017
I am an average size 8 female and ordered a medium. They fit well without being too tight at the top or bottom as some brands are. Also, the material is nice, does not look like it will pill or attract every particle of dust in the room. I purchased the grey, it has a nice black line that runs the length of the sleeve and the brand in stitched at the top with initials at the bottom. I could have been happy without the brand being displayed across my arm... but it is not distasteful and can be turned inward for the most part so that it is not so visible. They appear to be high-quality, so I think they will last a while. I will update the note if they don’t.
on May 2, 2017
I pretty much live in these compression sleeves. I had to have an ulnar nerve sub muscular translocation surgery (my ulnar nerve was being compressed and was damaged). It's been a few years since the surgery and I still have pain in the surgical area (mostly do to atrophy). My doctor recommended getting compression sleeves and they have helped with the pain and make the arm feel more secure. I wear them all the time and they are especially helpful when weight lifting.
on February 26, 2015
My sons in baseball like these a lot...they say it's better than a batting sleeve. It keeps their arm actually cooler and stays on better than a batting sleeve. Plus I think it looks better. On a side note, this also came in handy when one of my son's scraped his arm. This covered the bandage nicely, so while he played, he wasn't worried about it So it served a dual purpose!
on April 5, 2018
I bought these last minute since I needed something to keep my arms warm at the beginning of the 2018 LA Marathon. My plan was to only wear them for the first few miles and take them off since it would be too hot to keep them on. Well it turns out that I kept them on for the whole 26.2 miles since they felt really comfortable and most importantly, they breathed well. My arms never felt hot and uncomfortable. One of the best running accessories that you can buy from a solid company. I highly recommend them.
on January 28, 2015
shipping was super fast, the fit was spot on and who could beat the price the only thing is the color that was pictured was not the color I received, was really looking for the soft pink as the pictured showed instead the soft pink is more like the neon pink just a shade matted ( not worth the return @ the $ ) otherwise I would recommend this product 100% just make sure the color you want will be the color you are getting