Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves - Sun Sleeves, UV Protection
$11.34 - $39.99
- 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Made in US
- Helps to reduce Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) after hard workouts
- Compression Improves Muscle Recovery and Helps Injury Prevention: Compression provides an important role in improving blood flow. This leads to the muscles in the arms getting more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover, allowing for you to get back to your favorite activity faster. The compression also helps to stabilize the muscles in the arm to prevent injury. Whether your arm is sore from working out in the gym, throwing a baseball, playing golf or tennis, your arms will feel great with the Zensah Compression Arm Sleeve.
- Both Solar and Cooling Arm Sleeve: Our innovative fabric provides UV 50+ protection, while ensuring arms stay cool. While other compression arm sleeves designed for golf and outdoor sports feature either a solar or cooling sleeve, the silver ions in our fabric provide sun protection and thermal regulation. The fabric is also breathable, keeping arms feeling great. It is perfect for morning runs or afternoon golf rounds.
- Moisture Wicking And Anti-Odor: Made of innovative Zensah fabric, the compression arm sleeves contain special prevent odor. The sleeves will stay smelling great through your toughest workouts. The compression arm sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stays dry and lightweight even under the harshest conditions. Whether using the arm sleeves for baseball, basketball, running, or working out, you are able to stay dry and lightweight
- Made for Athletes: Our compression arm sleeves are made in the USA are designed to last. We have tested our arm sleeves on elite athletes to ensure they are able to be put through the toughest conditions. The compression arm sleeves won't lose this shape or elasticity thanks to innovative design and fabric.
- Comfortable: The compression arm sleeves are seamless. This means that there are no seams or tags to cause chafing or discomfort. Whether moving around the basketball court, pitching a fastball, or running a marathon, your body will appreciate the difference of the seamless design. Also, the compression arm sleeves are made of Zensah fabric, which is ultra-lightweight and breathable.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Are you looking for best compression arm sleeves to protect your arms from the sun, while keeping them cool and comfortable?
Do you want increased support and warmth to your arms to help with better athletic performance?
The Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves are ideal for any sport. They will keep blood flowing to your muscles, keeping them warm and loose so you can perform at your maximum level. These compression arm sleeves have a second-skin feel which makes them the most comfortable compression arm sleeves out there.
They are made with a seamless design and ergonomic fit which increases circulation for maximum performance. The compression arm sleeves are moisture wicking and thermal regulating, keeping arms cool by wicking away perspiration. Pin-point Compression to offer direct support at the exact source of pain for elbow injuries such as Elbow Tendonitis (can be worn as Elbow Sleeve).
What Sports Can the Arm Sleeves be used for? - Running - Tennis - Golf - Baseball - Hiking - Trekking - Racquetball - Truck Drivers - Martial Arts - Obstacle Course Racing - Softball - CrossFit - Anyone out in the sun all day!
The arm sleeves are also great in the winter for an additional layer of warmth.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
These are good. they are sturdy yet light and airy. I'm very happy with them. I will say they are WAY too big for women though. Right now my arms are fat - so the small/medium work. When i was my more typical size 8, these sleeves fell off of me. They are designed for men. I wish they had some for women in women's sizes. I think they are great. (My upper arm right now is about 13".)
On the fence re: returning them, since I might just have an "intense" pair for longer workouts/therapy sessions and then this pair for more everyday use.
In my experience, ideal compression sleeves should be tight enough that it is not easy or quick to take them off -- If they slip off with one hand, they're too loose. (Obviously you don't want them so tight that they cut off circulation or are uncomfortable, though!)
Beware of sizing when ordering these.
Helps with recovery & fatigue. I wear them for longer runs and think they help. And they look pretty cool too:)
I am a repair man and I have my arms in tight spaces with sharp edges all day and they hold up very well. I tried about 6 different brands before going with these. I wash them after every use and they hold up great! Definitely recommend!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very comfortable with the compression. It also worked well to protect you from the UV.