Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves – Helps Shin Splints, Leg Sleeves for Running
|Price:||$23.99 - $48.39|
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Made in US
- Shin Splint Relief: The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape.
- Used by Athletes of All Levels: From Olympic Athletes to novice runners, basketball players, fitness enthusiast, and more, the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are a favorite among athletes.
- Moisture Wicking and Ultimate Comfort: The compression leg sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. Anti-odor technology prevents the build up of stink.
- Calf Support and Injury Prevention: Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps, lessen fatigue, provide muscle stabilization, reduce micro tears, and prevent injuries.
- Improved Circulation and Faster Muscle Recovery: The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation. This leads to faster muscle recovery time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Shin Splint Relief: Targeted Support
While other compression leg sleeves feature flat fabric that provide only compression, Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves feature chevron ribbing on the front of the leg sleeves (v-shaped pattern). This raised ribbing helps to relief shin splints and provide much needed relief. Don't let shin splints stop you from running.
The leg sleeves also help to reduce calf cramping.They help with reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recover. Improved leg power and vertical jump power thanks to enhanced proprioception.
Improved Circulation and Faster Muscle Recovery
The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation. This leads to faster muscle recovery time allowing you to get back to your favorite sport sooner. Use the leg sleeves to help you reach new personal bests.
The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are not just for running. They can be used across a wide variety of sports and activities including tennis, golf, basketball, hiking, soccer, and more. They can even be used while travel or by nurses who are in their feet during long 12 hour shifts.
Join the countless customers that use Zensah to perform without limits
Measure the calf at the widest point with the muscle relaxed
If between sizes, choose the smaller size for a tighter fit.
- XS/S - 9.5" - 12.5"
- S/M - 12.5" - 15"
- L/XL - 15" - 18.5"
The Original Compression Leg Sleeves
Don't settle for a cheap copy, get the original from a US company
Zensah was founded with a mission that still drives us today: to help athletes of all levels reach their ultimate performance while in ultimate comfort!
The company is based in South Florida and was founded in 2004. Countless athletes around the world trust Zensah’s compression accessories and apparel for their performance and recovery needs. Some of these include Olympic gold medalists; NBA, MLB, and NFL athletes; and countless other inspirational individuals.
Bring Some Fun To Your Run
Want to bring some excitement to your run or workout? Ditch your boring sleeves or compression socks for a pair of Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves. Zensah is the only calf sleeve to be offered in over 25 different colors.
Moisture Wicking and Anti-Odor
The compression leg sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. Anti-odor technology prevents the build up of stink.
Calf Support and Injury Prevention
Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps, lessen fatigue, provide muscle stabilization, reduce micro tears, and prevent injuries.
What makes Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves Unique?
While other compression leg sleeves feature flat fabric that provide only compression, Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves feature chevron ribbing on the front of the leg sleeves (v-shaped pattern). This provides direct support to the shin area, similar to the way athletic tape would provide shin splint relief. The leg sleeves also feature micro-ribbing the back of the leg sleeves to provide direct calf support to reduce cramping and fatigue.
Innovative training gear maker Zensah has developed a series of high-performance compression clothing using a proprietary knitting process and materials. The company's leg sleeves are stitched using Pin-Point Compression, gradient pressure developed by a professional athletic trainer that uses wide ribbing in the front for optimal shin support, and snug ribbing in the back for calf support. Silver ions in the unique Zensah Fabric helps regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria to keep your sleeves fresh. Particularly useful for runners, cyclists, and triathletes, these compression sleeves increase blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg, circulating oxygen into your muscles in order to reduce fatigue during, and speed recovery following, your workouts.
- XS/S: Calf size (circumference) 9.5-to-12.5 inches
- S/M: Calf size 12.5-to-15 inches
- L/XL: Calf size 15 inches and up
Graduated compression features the greatest amount of compression in the part of the garment farthest away from the heart, and the least amount compression in the part closest to the heart (for example, socks have more compression in the ankle and less in the calf). With graduated compression, veins' cross sectional area is decreased and a pressure gradient is created, which leads to physiological benefits including:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return
- Deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster, which in turn helps improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate
- Reduced blood lactate concentration during maximal exercise bouts, allowing for an increased lactic threshold for improved performance
- Enhanced warm-up via increases in skin temperature
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, making for a faster and easier recovery
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency
- Improved leg power and vertical jump through enhanced proprioception
Based on the Italian word "senza," meaning "to be without," Zensah was created to help athletes at all levels improve their performance by utilizing unique, seamless sportswear designed to enhance performance and speed recovery. The company's innovative seamless design consists of a breathable, moisture-wicking fabric that draws sweat away from the body, allowing the garment and athlete to stay cool, dry, and light.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Few of my activities: Half marathon 13.1 miles, Dozens of hikes (Half Dome, Pinnacles), and hundreds of minutes on the basketball court.
Helps prevent shin splints and calf tightness
Comfortable and breathable.
Better than neoprene ones where sweat gets trapped
Keeps legs warm on morning runs
Better than full compression socks
Pick your own socks
Easy to put on
Eventually stitching becomes loose. Caused by 100+ times of pulling them up over your calf
Rather not have Zensah name so boldly branded on the top of the sleeve. Prefer plain and unbranded
Material is breathable and light. I have other sleeves made by New Balance that have better compression but don't breathe nearly as good, so it's a give and take there.
I am docking one star because the description said L/XL for 15"+ calf measurement. My calf measured 16" and the L/XL was way too big, it just felt like I was wearing crew socks. I had to exchange them for S/M and it fits good, I can actually feel the compression now. So keep in mind the sizing may be a bit off.
Durability is still up in the air, but we will see. I will only be using these a few times a week.
The price is a little steep (and they're not exactly sexy to wear at night), but it got me back running without a lot of downtime.
I have monster calves at 20 inches and the XL fit me perfect. They were just tight enough without hurting. They've stretched out a little bit since I bought them, but that actually feels a little better.
When I added these to my running clothes, my calves responded to the compression very well. Since that first experience, I have stopped and started running, bringing back the calve issue. However, with these compression socks, the pain was less and much shorter lived.
That is not to say they only have benefit if you run barefoot. Certainly not! The benefit was particularly acute with my situation.
The build quality seems to be good. I do not dry them after washing, so that may help.
Perhaps the only drawback to them is running in the heat of the Summer. In Texas, we called that "May to October". They can be a bit warm, but you get used to that.
If you are just starting running, get these! If you have been running for a while, are looking at the product, and have made it to my comment, get these. You are already here, which means the benefits are known to you and you want them.
For running, I now wear the Nike Elite Compression socks (Nike Mens Elite Graduated Compression OTC Running Socks Volt/Black), they have remained consistently tight and supportive of the lower leg and I can honestly recommend them.
Most recent customer reviews
The only reason I gave three starts instead of five is because one side is loose compared to the other.Read more