|Price:||$38.01 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.94 (5%)|
- 49% Polyester, 41% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Made in US
- Country of Origin-USA
- Used by Athletes of All Levels: From Olympic Athletes to novice runners, basketball players, fitness enthusiast, and more, the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are a favorite among athletes.
- Moisture Wicking and Ultimate Comfort: The compression leg sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. The leg sleeves are made with innovative Zensah fabric, which is anti-odor and ultra-breathable. A seamless design means no irritating tags or seams to cause discomfort.
- Shin Splint Relief: The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape without having to worry about being "taped up" by a trainer. The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to stabilize muscles and prevent injuries. Whether suffering from shin splints due to running, playing basketball, or just everyday activities, Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves help to provide much needed relief.
- Calf Support and Injury Prevention: Micro-ribbing on the back of the leg sleeves provides calf support. Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps and lessen fatigue. Pin-point compression provides targeted support where it is needed the most. The compression in the leg sleeves also helps to provide muscle stabilization, reducing micro tears and preventing injuries.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What makes Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves Unique?
While other compression leg sleeves feature flat fabric that provide only compression, Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves feature chevron ribbing on the front of the leg sleeves (v-shaped pattern). This provides direct support to the shin area, similar to the way athletic tape would provide shin splint relief. The leg sleeves also feature micro-ribbing the back of the leg sleeves to provide direct calf support to reduce cramping and fatigue.
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves deliver dual, pin-point compression to the front and back of the legs to increase blood circulation and provide muscle support during athletic training and recovery. The sleeves feature seamless gradient compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support. Made with Zensah Fabric, the leg sleeves have silver ions woven into the fabric to help regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria. Zensah's fabric is breathable and moisture wicking, allowing the garment and athlete to stay cool, dry and light during exertion. Developed by a professional athletic trainer, the compression leg sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and anyone else who is on their feet and would like to increase the blood flow in their lower legs.
Graduated compression garments deliver the greatest amount of compression to the part of the garment farthest away from the heart, and the least amount compression in the part closest to the heart (for example, socks have more compression in the ankle and less in the calf). With graduated compression, the veins' cross sectional area is decreased and a pressure gradient is created, which leads to physiological benefits including:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
|When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant.|
|XS/S||9.5 to 12.5 inches||5 feet, 3 inches and below|
|S/M||12.5 to 15 inches||5 feet, 4 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches|
|L/XL||15 inches and up||5 feet, 11 inches and up|
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.9 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B7PAUQ6
- Item model number: 6055
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 21, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #4 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Accessories > Sports Medicine > Braces, Splints & Slings > Leg & Foot Supports > Calf & Shin Supports
- #11 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Accessories > Sports Medicine > Braces, Splints & Slings > Compression Socks
- #44 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Running > Clothing > Women
- Average Customer Review: