Zensah Merino Wool Compression Leg Sleeves - Calf Sleeve, Shin Sleeve, Shin Splints
|Price:||$9.99 - $47.24|
- Targeted Shin and Calf Support: The Zensah FastWool Compression Leg Sleeves offer targeted support to the shin and calf areas. This helps to alleviate shin splints as well as prevent calf cramping. The risk of injuries is also reduced, as the compression in the leg sleeves help to provide muscle stabilization.
- Non-Itch Merino Wool: Made of Zensah's innovative FastWool material (innovative merino wool), the compression leg sleeves provide a natural insulation to athletes while enjoying their favorite activities outdoors. The merino wool leg sleeves are non-itch and fit comfortably against the skin. Whether using the sleeves during a long run or jog, runners and all athletes are able to comfortably wear the leg sleeves for hours at a time.
- Anti-Odor and Moisture Wicking: The compression leg sleeves are anti-odor, meaning they help to prevent the buildup of bacteria and stink within the compression leg sleeves. They are also moisture wicking, transporting moisture away from the skin through the fabric to the air where it evaporates.
- Graduated Compression for Faster Muscle Recovery: The graduated compression in each pair of FastWool Compression Leg Sleeves features the most amount of compression in the ankle and the least in the calf area. This helps to improve circulation and blood flow, leading to a decreased muscle recovery time after a hard workout or run.
- Sold as a pair: The FastWool Compresson Leg Sleeves are sold as a pair – i.e. two sleeves per purchase.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Zensah Merino Wool Compression Leg Sleeves combine the benefits of merino wool with our compression technology. Unlike Wool Socks, which often are itchy and uncomfortable, these leg sleeves feature FastWool - which is high quality, itch free merino wool.
The Wool Compression Leg Sleeves provide targeted muscle support to help prevent injury and muscle soreness. The wool is odor preventing and features moisture wicking proprieties - ensuring the sleeves stay light and dry, even under harsh weather conditions. A seamless design ensures there is no chafing or discomfort while wearing the Wool Compression Leg Sleeves.
Compression in each pair of leg sleeves offers muscle stabilization and improves circulation, for faster muscle recovery time. They also help with shin splints and provide calf support. The wool sleeves provide natural insulation for thermal warmth.
When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. We list height for those who do not know their calf size.
Calf Circumference | Height
S 9.5" - 12.5" | 5' 3" - below
M 12.5" - 15" | 5' 4" - 5' 10"
L 15" - Up | 5' 11" - Up
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1⃣ Excellent fit. I got large and I'm 6"1.
2⃣ Doesn't slip down. Very well designed.
3⃣ Kept my calves warm (a thin wool material) during my run.
4⃣ Look awesome.
5⃣ The price at the moment ($45) is rather pricey for what you get.
Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a test and video demonstration. I hope you find it helpful!
📍 Bottom line: would I recommend this product to one of my friends?
👍 Yes, absolutely if you can afford it.
I received a free sample in exchange for an honest review.
Some notes on sizing - I am not quite the 5'11" listed for the "Large" (I am 5'9"), but I measured my calf at 15.5" around and picked Large. It fits perfectly so I'm glad I didn't go down to the medium. The length goes from just above my ankle to just below my knee cap, so they not only fit properly, but I can wear them with 1" socks and not have any overlap.
I evaluated these in black and they look great. Not too wild but just enough detail to make them look cool. I wash them like I wash all of my running socks in a netted bag and then I hang them to dry. Perfect - still great compression after the wash and they look great. Highly recommended!
Note: I received a free sample from Zensah for the purposes of review, but these opinions are my own.
This FastWool is itch free, which for me is a great plus. I have allergies and sleeves made of synthetics usually break me out. This wool is about the only type that doesn't bother me. These are very easy to care for as well. You just wash them on a gentle cycle with cold water and let them air dry. It's that simple. They dry very fast as the wick moisture away.
These are a graduated compression design. Which helps keep you from getting muscle strains or muscle injuries. They are designed to increase venous return which improves your circulation. Improved circulation helps with recovery and keeps your muscles from becoming sore.
These regulate your body heat too. They tend to be warm in cooler temperatures and cooler in the heat, due to the wicking effectiveness. These are a winner in my book.
These compression legs sleeves have made working out more enjoyable and less of a worry about pain and discomfort.
And best of all, they stay up! Nothing worse than having something falling down when you're in the middle of a workout. Or doing nothing at all. It's just plain annoying and would make the whole point of wearing them pointless. Happily, they stay up and keep my shins and calves happy!
I received a sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.
Most recent customer reviews
- Excellent, consistent compression.
- Looks cool.
- Seems built to last.Read more