Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zenspirations Coloring Book Inspirations Designs to Feed Your Spirit: Create, Color, Pattern, Play!
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on November 27, 2013
The 5 stars are for the book ...lovely, interesting, fun, simple designs/patterns along with feel- good inspirations which can be especially helpful for some of us at this time of year. I do, though, have one important question: The book states that various media can be used to color the pages. Now, this beautiful book will be gifted so I can't experiment, but the paper does not seem water color friendly. I am trying to interest my friend in calming water coloring techniques and would feel horrible if her first attempt was disastrous, due to the paper.
Can anyone please help? Thank you. BTW, The more i look at its pages , the more i realize ill also have to order a copy for both myself and my granddaughter.
on April 9, 2014
I clicked on the "Look Inside" and everything...but I honestly was expecting a more complicated zentangle coloring book. More "zentangles" and less open blank spaces. But then, this is my first "zentangle" book (my second one is on its way!!!) so what do I know?? It arrived faster than expected and I DO like it.
on May 24, 2014
I bought this book thinking of it as Zen Inspirational not even considering zentangles. I used to really love the patterned coloring books but as I have aged I find the pages overwhelming and beings as I color and meditate while I do, I needed to change the type of coloring books I know purchase. What I like about this book is the uncomplicated coloring (giving it the Zen feel). the suggestions offered on the inside of both the front and back cover. The author/illustrator includes examples of some of the pages already colored in, on the inside back cover. I don't copy her coloring but seeing them colored in, inspires me with my own color choices. I bought the flower book as well and love it. I know I will be buying more Joanne Fink books.
on October 9, 2014
I wish I could have seen what was inside this book. I thought I would get the opportunity to look at beautiful and creative designs, inspiring me to create similar shapes. It is much to simple. The cover gives more design than what is inside the book. There is more wording than designs inside the cover.
on August 16, 2015
I love this book! As a school counselor, one of the many things we discuss with students is having a healthy, peaceful outlet and to come up with activities that help relax the student particularly when they are stressed, overwhelmed, anxious, etc. Obviously different activities work for different people, but this coloring book is wonderful. The page designs are complex enough to keep someone interested, but the designs are not tedious. The pages also have wonderful, inspiring sayings and quotes (not cheesy!). I highly recommend this coloring book as a gift to someone or one's self. The pages are one-sided and a little thicker, so whoever is using it can use paint, markers, etc. without having to worry about it bleeding through. I have ordered 4 so far and highly recommend this book.
on March 12, 2016
As advertised... "Zenspirational"! Relaxing and fun. Coloring in these books is mood changing! From stressed to relaxed. From irritated to calm. From sad to encouraged. And the messages are always uplifting. Thank you Zenspirations!! You've helped me "get away" for a while...
on July 21, 2015
Joanne Fink offers great line drawings for those who want to step outside their comfort zone and color to their hearts content. I think the white spaces are a perfect backdrop for the whimsical designs in the book. Highly recommend this book for inspiration and coloring. Nice layout, one-sided page set up and sweet quips.
on April 18, 2016
One of the things I love about Joanne Fink's coloring books, is that she creates images that have a lot of space within them, to add your own patterning and tangles. I love that she shares her faith in this book, with scripture and other life affirmations. You will not be disappointed if you decide to purchase this book! Enjoy and stay Zenspired!
on December 8, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this book ! Joanne Fink is an incredibly inspirational artist, and I love the way she's able to combine and illustrate her love of God with her amazing Zen-inspired art. I have all of Joanne's book - they're all outstanding !
on March 22, 2014
Loved the variety of the designs! Condition was excellent and arrived prior to projected dates! Would recommend to anyone looking to expand their Zentangle experience!