Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on May 24, 2014
I ordered the three books: Inspiration, Flowers and Abstract and I love all three. I wanted to try something different from the pattern coloring books I usually work with. I wanted to try larger images where I could work more with shading and blending colors. I read Zenspiration as Zen Inspiration and it's the Zen feel of all three books that I love. I never even thought of Zentangle. The flower book is a great day to bask in the feeling of Spring, (especially on a rainy day) after the harsh Winter we had. There is a lot of area on each page to add to the design if you wish. I like the suggestions on the inside covers. The back inside cover has examples of some of the illustrations colored in. For some reason they inspire me more than the plain pages; Seeing her color choices help me think of my own. I am a colorist not a drawing person and I use my coloring books for mental relaxation. Coloring the flowers in this book does for my mind what a warm soak in the tub would for my body.
on April 13, 2014
The title leads you to think that this is a very zentangle oriented book, but I don't think it is quite as Zentangle as you may expect. That being said, it is, as usual, filled with lovely illustrations by Joanne Fink who has a delightful style of her own. If you are into the garden ZIAs, you will find a lot of inspiration, but this is not a Zentangle instruction book. I use it more for inspiration than for colouring in. Not too expensive, so I think you will find something to make your purchase worthwhile. It is a nice little book.
on June 24, 2017
These pages are so wonderfully thick! They're also perforated, so it is easy to hang your art up on the wall. There's a lot of space within each petal and leaf to put your own individual twist on things and do shading and patterns. This is a super soothing adult coloring book
on July 21, 2015
Whimsical and inspiring designs fill the pages of this book. The layout is well done, single sided pages are perfect for bleed through. but I would recommend laying a piece of plastic wrap under the page in case it should bleed through heavily. Fun designs for easy coloring and as always, Joanne Finks lettering is superb. I highly recommend this book.
on February 6, 2014
I loveeeeeeee this book to death!! It's a fairly thin book with only 20-30 coloring pages inside but they're all absolutely fantastic. I colored almost all of them within 3 days. Will definitely buy more Zenspirations books!!
on January 17, 2016
Very "addictive" - can't stop, so don't start unless have a chunk of free time. Fun!
on June 11, 2016
I am a Joanne Fink fan so I buy all of her books. I don't color in many of the books I buy but rather use them more for ideas and inspiration. I love her style.
on January 1, 2015
These coloring books are just beautiful. I highly recommend these if you are looking for something for family entertainment, I got one for my granddaughter to take on our family beach vacation and she wanted all of us to color with her and the adults were amazed at how much they enjoyed the calming effect these had.
on April 11, 2014
Fun book to color in for adults like me who still enjoy coloring. I use copic markers but they bled through so watch that you don't ruin the next page. Cute patterns of flowers to color.
on August 8, 2016
I love Joanne Fink's work and found this book to be inspirational and easy to learn her techniques.