Zensson Mandolin Slicer With Storage Container
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SLICE THE VEGETABLES NOT YOUR FINGERS:
- EASY TO CLEAN
- CONVENIENT COLLECTION
- EASY TO USE:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Grater set and mandolin slicer with collection container and sturdy finger protection. Very safe to use
Top Customer Reviews
It functions almost as a rudimentary food processor. It cuts, shreds, slices and rough grinds fruits and vegetables, by manually running the material over 4 different blades and surfaces.
Made of tough hard plastic with sharp steel blades, it is self-contained and portable. The lid has 4 non-slip feet and can be used as a receptacle during slicing/shredding etc.. Easy to clean by hand with warm soapy water; be careful of the sharp points and blades.
In my opinion, the mandolin would be a good accessory in a small kitchen, camper, outdoor picnic etc. It is of average overall quality, commensurate with similar items in its category and price range. It is an "as seen on TV product".
I purchased this item with a discount coupon. It did not influence my opinion. I have no financial or personal connection with the manufacturer, seller or their employees.
1) While there are four blades, only one is sharp enough to shave potatoes without applying quite a lot of pressure;
2) It's nice to have a box to keep the blades safe, but the box itself is not sturdy enough for use with blades. In use, the box expands while the blades slip and turn slightly toward vertical.
3) A blade with holes surrounded by tiny spikes makes potatoes into mush. It's much easier to cook and mash the potatoes.
I appreciate the idea of the box that serves both as storage and receptacle for sliced vegetables but more needs to be done to create a workable mandolin.
Sample provided for impartial review.