- Save 50% on SUNGLASSES when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Low_Baller. Enter code UJJCKIFI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on SUNGLASSES when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Low_Baller. Enter code BLM29ZFR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on SUNGLASSES when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Low_Baller. Enter code D9H35WKK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on SUNGLASSES when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Low_Baller. Enter code JDIQVI8H at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Zenware 12 Round Cup Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mold for Cupcakes, Muffins & Mini Cakes
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.00 (61%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Includes: 1 - Zenware Silicone Baking Tray for Muffins or Cupcakes
- EASY TO USE: Bake your favorite sweet treats easily and with less mess using Zenware Silicone Baking Molds. Silicone baking molds are non-stick, so you get whole muffins and cupcakes on your plate, instead of half of them left sticking to your baking pan. You only need a light coating of non-stick spray or oil, then pour batter, bake, and pop them out of the flexible baking tray. More time eating, less time cleaning the kitchen.
- CIRCULAR MOLDS: Features circle molds that can be used to make cupcakes, muffins, mini cakes, cake pops, cookies, lollipops, chocolates, breads, mini quiches and potpies, pudding and more! Also doubles as a great ice cube tray, chocolate mold, or soap mold.
- HEALTHY & SAFE: Oven safe, freezer safe, dishwasher safe. Maximum heat capacity of 450°F ensures that the mold won’t melt in your oven. Or, throw it in the freezer for ice or mini popsicles! FDA approved and BPA free bakeware – Rest assured that you’re baking safe treats for you and your family.
- CUSTOMER FIRST: Reliable customer service is our priority. Product comes with the Zenware Brand Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your product, we readily offer a hassle-free 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not all silicone is equal. The material in this baking pan is not as stiff and not as non-stick as some silicone items in our kitchen. It is a bit on the thin side too. A regular old single layer flat cookie sheet underneath takes care of the strength issue.
This muffin pan is fine for making smaller muffins and cakes. I like to make muffins that really pop out on top, so I'm not thrilled having to downsize a little even if it does end up keeping me more trim in the end.
For the money, and to skip the old rusty pan, this works just fine. Some muffins like to stick a bit. Corn muffins still brown okay, and bran muffins don't burn - the baking characteristics seem to be fine.
I'd give it four and a half stars because of the low price and the fact that it works. Next time, I will purchase a larger higher quality metal pan, but then take care of it the same way I do with bread pans lately: lightly grease it, then dust it with a very light coat of flour, then clean up is a breeze.
From making breakfast egg scrambles to mini quiches to bath bombs.
No more scrubbing pans and easy clean up!
The only drawback I noticed after using a dozen times or so is that the flexibility is so great that it can be hard to place on the oven rack without spilling. (I make a lot of egg fritattas in this) So- I just placed it onto a cookie sheet, and it baked just fine.