Zeolite Powder, 1 Pound, ULTRA FINE less-than 20 µm, Clinoptilolite: 90-92%, activated, excellent detoxification, Organic Fresh Natural Mineral Dust.
- 100% natural volcanic mineral from Norway. 1 Pound (454g)
- Clinoptilolite: 90-92%, activated. Excellent detoxifier.
- Ultrafine: <20 µm! By powdering the Zeolite we increase it's surface area thereby increasing it's effectiveness. Removes heavy metals & toxins. Micronized with ceramic balls, so no metal included!
- More minerals, better nutrition. Helps balance body's pH levels to a healthy alkalinity.
- 100% safe and non-toxic at any level.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
- Formed by chemical reaction between volcanic ash and sea water. This process can take millions of years.
- Zeolite's natural form look like crystal and is hard. There are 3 forms: fibrous, leafy and crystalline
- Consist of both silicon block (neutral charge) and aluminum (negative charge)
Zeolite is actually a quite miraculous mineral because of how it works. Zeolite attracts both good and bad metals for our body. However the catch is that zeolite swaps the good mineral for the bad ones and that is how zeolite works.
- Zeolite attracts calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium and iron. If it comes in contact with mineral/metal sch as: cadmium, mercury, nickel, and arsenic, zeolite will swap the good minerals for the bad.
- Therefore getting rid of the harmful metals in the body if taken internally. You get the good stuff. Bad guys go bye bye.
I use a pinch of zeolite powder in my drinks. Sometimes when I finish the water, there are some zeolite powder left on the bottom. You can use a fine filter or just consume it. Consuming zeolite powder does not cause any side effect. It's just a neutral thing passing in and out of your body.
Zeolite is also great for bath for getting rid of the heavy metals. There are heavy metals in meat and vegetable as well.
What I do to the meat and veg:
These steps will help to remove toxins and heavy metal from food.
- Spread out a teaspoon in a slab of meat or mix in with the cut ups. Leave it in the frig overnight. You can wash off the zeolite afterwards or leave it there.
- For vegetable is the same.Read more ›
I purchased this product with a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.
PS. I took some photos of the mask but I am having problems uploading them so as soon as I can I will include them in the review.
ICP-MS laboratory analysis data shows the elemental composition of zeolites. Those data reveal something astonishing: zeolites which are consumed as a daily dietary supplement by health-conscious people may contain anywhere from 10ppm to 60ppm lead, plus another 24,000 - 30,000ppm aluminum.
Given that many people are consuming 15g daily of zeolite powder, they are effectively swallowing 750 micrograms of lead each day, along with as much as 450mg of aluminum daily.
The claim by zeolite manufacturers and marketers has long been that zeolites absorb these metals and remove them from the body. Thus, we were all told, even if zeolites contained some lead, that wouldn't be a problem because zeolites remove lead, we were promised.
After months of testing zeolites in the laboratory using a high-end Agilent 7700x ICP-MS instrument, It was found that zeolites are NOT effective at capturing or eliminating most heavy metals, including lead, uranium, mercury and cadium. Zeolites are also NOT effective at binding with aluminum.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Delighted to have this product...I am around a lot of chemicals working as a landscaper and am using it to cleanse my system.Published 7 days ago by Roger D. Hunt
Zeolite Scientific Study As A Heavy Metal Chelating Agent
Test show it as very highly effective at removing heavy metals. Read more
Test conducted show presence of aluminum and led. Another jolt scam by so called helth industry...Might be good for plants...Published 1 month ago by MATIJA
cheap for such a large amount of good zeolite. More than I need, but since it's cheaper than smaller amounts on amazon you have enough for a life time and you can share with all... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jeremiah
I have just starting using this product. I love the idea. Of course no way to test if it is working. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kristene Thompson
I'm delighted that I ordered this. It's an excellent product.Published 3 months ago by Patricia Roth