4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Zeppoli Electric Kettle - Glass Tea Kettle (1.7L) Fast Boiling and Cordless, Stainless Steel Finish Hot Water Kettle - Hot Water Dispenser - Glass Tea Kettle, Tea Pot Water Heater
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ROBUST BUILD - Made with industrial strength glass and complimented by stainless steel accents, this kettle is built to withstand any minor drops while preserving natural flavors and preventing taste contaminations.
- CONVENIENCE - Cordless Technology allows for hassle-free pouring. Also built with 360° Rotational Glass Body! Perfect for precise measurements. Designed with Strix thermostat control, the Zeppoli Electric Kettle conducts heat from a base that detects when water is boiled, which then leads to an automatic-shut off.
- INDICATOR TECHNOLOGY - Equipped with bright LED lights to indicate when the kettle is heating. At maximum capacity (1.7L), the water comes to a full boil (lots of bubble and steam) within 5-6 minutes and will be ready to use for tea, oatmeal, coffee, pasta and more. The automatic shut-off mechanism activates within 30 seconds after the water is fully boil
- MAXIMUM SAFETY - Built with a Anti-Slip Grip and Heat-Resistant Handle, you won't have to worry about this kettle sliding out of your hands or getting burned. Designed with Food-Grade Silicon, the Zeppoli Electric Kettle is 100% BPA Free and will not contaminate liquids. Features Boil-Dry Safety, meaning the Zeppoli kettle will not boil if there's no water in it
- SIMPLE CLEANING - With no steam tube needed, you can easily clean this kettle thoroughly after each use. Comes with a removable plastic filter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wide Opening Lid
Simple Press Down Button + LED Indication
Strix Thermostat Control + Automatic Shut Off
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don’t know why, but the metal bottom isn’t collecting mineral scale like the last brand I had, so that’s a plus! I was hoping the lid would open wider. It’s still easy enough to clean, but I have to use another container to get water from my fridge. I’ll probably put a filter on my sink which will eliminate the extra step. Come to think of it, the water going into the pot won’t start out as cold.
I was surprised at how quickly the water boils. It’s much faster than boiling water in the microwave or on my electric stove. And it’s a set-and-forget to boil the water.
The only complaint I have is with the little screen filter in the pour spout. It must work extremely well because it also restricts the water flow. But it’s removable so I just took it out. I’m not sure why someone would need a screen filter for boiling water?
If there is a weak point, it may turn out to be the on/off switch which looks like it could snap off a bit too easily, it is very unprotected and sticks out in order to be easy to use. So far, its wonderful.
How does it taste? Hang on. Lemme sip. Still hot. Hang on. Okay. Yummy. It tastes unaffected by the unit. I can taste the same Crystal filtered water I put in the pot, and the Irish Breakfast Tea (super strong, highly recommended). Drinking Tea with Erythritol has been a major part of my 40# weight loss on the Keto Diet. This device will help me lose the next 40, without needed the shared work microwave. Oh, yeah, and, it's pretty. I don't get the whole "LED" thing but, whatever. It's a nice blue color. Using tap water is just...basic. Don't be basic.
Top international reviews
This kettle, however, blows expectations in this aspect right away. Since the contacts are tight in the middle, I can actually position the kettle in any way that I wanted!. But let's not stop there, more importantly, how does it perform in heating up water? WAAAAAAAAY FASTER than my old kettle. I think we can owe it to the large surface area of the heating element, which is basically the entire area of the kettle base, in contrast with traditional kettles that relies only on the surface area of the pipe-like heating element, which is way smaller than that of the design in this kettle. Also, Salton Kettle only has pilot lamp for indicator. This kettle in contrast has a surrounding blue LEDs in the base, which tends to light up the entire body of the kettle because of the glass. Finally, I will never have to deal with managing the long electrical cable since this electric kettle has a cable organizer underneath the connector
I have not noticed any corrosion within the kettle but it's only been in service 3 weeks and after use we empty the kettle and leave the lid up so it dries out between uses.
It serves the purpose for heating water fast and to a rolling boil at that.
I am not using it for anything fancy but to boil the drinking water for kids.
I dont need a fancy tea boiling kettle as i have it and want to seperate wtaer keetle from the tea kettle.
This one can also be used for tea but i dedicated it to be used for only water.
The best thing i liked about it is its simlicity yet decorative style.
Yes it has LED lights. LED lights does not add any value if we think in terms of kettle functionality but when i used it it looked great and i took the pictures. I wish it comes with diffrent light options now.
This one is glass so it looks good on countertop. Its easy to clean as it has wide mouth . There is filter present too.
If i compare my cusiniart costly kettle with this one i dont fine any huge difference between these other than the price.
I am very happy with this kettle. Does its job. I enjoy my cup of tea everyday with this.
- boils water very fast and it is easy to clean too.
- has nice design; when we start boiling water the blue light comes up and after the water is boiled, it turns auto off and blue lights goes away. It looks pretty cool with blue light indication .
- looks durable because it is made out of glass and metal plate rather than cheap plastic.
-It is not noisy and you don't get any smell of plastic burning or anything while using it.
- easy mechanism to open the lid; just press a button and it pops the lid up
I am a great tea lover so I use the kettle at least four times a day so far I am very happy with this purchase.
The kettle portion I like it’s looks and water boils quickly. If you’re aggressive pouring the water it will leak around the spout area.
Mediocre product - value for price, I guess.
très bon rapport qualité-prix vous le recommande.
Beautiful design (matches my kitchen set)
Auto cut off
Takes about 5 minutes to boil