Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$1.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- PROTECTS YOUR VALUABLES & IDENTITY - Conceals cash, credit cards & other valuables from pickpockets. Built in RFID Blocking safeguards your passport, credit cards, and personal information against identity theft. BONUS GIFT - 7 RFID Blocking Sleeves for your ultimate peace of mind (6 Credit Card & 1 Passport) - use when your passport or credit cards aren’t inside the neck wallet.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL - Invaluable for crowded marketplaces, airports, buses, trains, sporting events and music festivals. Virtually invisible to thieves, feel secure in any environment.
- BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE - 100% LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- FLEXIBLE STORAGE & ORGANIZATION - Three zippered compartments safely stores cash, passports, boarding passes, credit cards, I.D., keys, and smartphones. Keep everything secure in one place. Soft adjustable neck strap fits both Men and Women.
- COMFORTABLE & VERSATILE - Constructed from ultra-lightweight, water-resistant 210D Ripstop Nylon. Breathable, moisture-wicking back eliminates uncomfortable moisture and heat. Wear beneath clothing, around the neck or securely fastened to belt.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
On Your Next Trip, This Neck Wallet Can Keep Your Hands Free
At Zero Grid, we believe that travel can change lives. Like most frequent fliers, the pressure of ever-escalating luggage fees from the airlines and security restrictions brought on by the TSA pushed us to cut down on how much we packed on each trip. Our frequent flights to Europe, Asia, and South America moving from planes to cars to trains also made us wary of over-packing.
That's why we created Zero Grid: we wanted to make travel accessories for minimalist travelers like ourselves. We design every product we make around these values:
- Less is more: memorable experiences are more important than things.
- Durability is important. It's hard to replace a wallet or travel kit when you're in a foreign country.
- Nothing should be too bulky. Travel gear shouldn't get in the way.
- No traveler should suffer from electronic pickpocketing or identity theft. All wallets should have trustworthy RFID shielding.
- Value matters. Our customers should be confident, knowing that the travel accessory will last for years.
Because the Zero Grid Neck Wallet is so easy to conceal, it protects you against both RFID scanning and conventional pickpocketing. The adjustable elastic neck strap makes it comfortable to wear.
When you pack with Zero Grid travel accessories, it's easier to avoid all the irritation that comes with bringing more than you need with you on your trip. If your goal is to get on the plane with just a carry-on and your personal item, we want to make that easier for you. Cut down on wasted time on the security line and wasted money on baggage fees.
Whether you mostly travel for business or for pleasure, we want to make it easier for you to pack less and travel more.
Stay 'Incognito' With Our Hidden Travel Wallet
The Zero Grid Neck Wallet hides under any shirt, blouse, or jacket. You can wear it in any situation where casual clothes are appropriate.
This hidden wallet keeps the pickpockets guessing as to where your valuables are. If you've ever had the frustrating experience of having your wallet stolen when traveling, you can prevent it easily with the Zero Grid Neck Wallet. The RFID blocking layer also prevents digital pickpockets from stealing your identity or putting unauthorized charges on your credit cards.
Our travel wallet also comes in four colors that match well with any outfit.
Holds All Your Travel Essentials
Keep everything you need in one slim package. Use the three zipper pockets to keep everything organized and secure. When you're going through the airport security line, you can access everything you need in one place without fumbling with a personal bag or purse. Keep all your tickets and boarding passes smooth and uncreased.
Unlike most passport wallets, the Zero Grid Neck Wallet looks sleek, durable, and professional. It also has no transparent panels so that you can maintain your security and privacy.
This travel accessory can also be a good wallet to keep in your car to hold your personal items, car registration, spare house keys, and other documents that would otherwise get creased, dirty, or even torn in your glovebox.
Security, Simplicity, Accessibility, and Durability In One Wallet
Our RFID blocking technology keeps your identity and your credit cards secure without blocking your phone calls.
The Zero Grid Neck Wallet holds your IDs, phone, cards, and cash without bulking up.
Just put on your neck wallet and get out of your hotel room. It can be that simple. When you have it ready, you don't need anything else.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FCSS286
- Item model number: NW_Ash
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 9, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Compare with similar items
RFID Passport Holder & Neck Wallet / Neck Stash
Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Neck Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Wallet, Taupe, One Size
AmazonBasics RFID Travel Neck Stash Wallet, Khaki
IGOGEER Neck Wallet Deluxe RFID Blocking Wallet Safety Travel Wallet and Passport Holder for Men and Women Neck Passport Wallet
Pacsafe Coversafe V75 Anti-Theft RFID Blocking Neck Pouch, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zero Grid™||Tarriss||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||igogeer||Corporate Travel Safety|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 0.1 x 5.1 in||8 x 5 x 0.5 in||—||7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 in||0.8 x 5.4 x 7.1 in||0.5 x 6 x 7.5 in|
|Size||parent||1||One Size||One Size||One_Size||One Size|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me just say that I am more than thrilled with my purchase.
Zero Grid has made a product that checks all the boxes for this type of information security gear:
- Good size with good space for everything - Check
- Great build quality using quality parts and a sharp look - Check
- RFID protection built-in - Check
- Low profile and equipped with a multitude of different wearable options including black and brown belt loops and neck lanyard - Check
- Ample space for a variety of documents including passports, IDs, cash, plane tickets, etc. - Check
I had a passport neck lanyard that was just sitting around because my wife wouldn't let me dare wear it out of the house.
She loves this one and has already transferred all of our travel IDs over to it.
Trust me, she made me look far and wide for something that would meet with her (imho) ridiculously stringent standards of beauty plus utility and this one was a hit with her.
Add to all of this that the package arrived as promised and the great correspondence confirming my order and checking to see that everything arrived as promised and this was a great purchase. Would buy again!
I don't have time to return it before the trip, but fortunately I bought a third, different concealed wallet as an experiment. Looks like that will be my primary.
Even though the zipper broke the first day, which triggered my initial negative review, I still used the wallet for my 2 week trip to Europe. I found it to be extremely useful and a very convenient way to keep everything together in one place.
A rep for the company also contacted me via Amazon to see about replacing their defective product. I was pleasantly suprised of their follow through with getting me a new one at no additional cost. I know that every company has production issues, but it's what that company does to take care of the customer that counts. Thank you Sarah from Zero Grid.
Wanted to like it, but after only a couple of days the vertical zipper broke. This occurred the day before we are leaving for our overseas vacation. The extent of its use involved putting passports in the affected pocket, money and some small items in the others. Extremely disappointed.
Seems like it'll work good.
* Built well. Sturdy
* good size. Not too big
* quality YKK zippers
* mesh back for hot conditions
* elastic neck cord so if it's grabbed, you won't choke as bad
* LOUD! sounds like a diaper. RFID liner maybe?
* zippers are LOUD and jingly. I cut the pulls off and put light cord pulls on. Much quieter and less bulky.
* bulky zippers. For the $$, seems like smaller concealment style zippers could be used.