- Buy ANY Additional Zero Grid Product & Save. Buy 2 and Save 10 Percent. Buy 3 and save 15 Percent. Buy 4 and save 20 Percent. Buy 5 or more and save 25 Percent off your order. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Zero Grid Travel Compression Bags – 10 Count
|Sale:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
|You Save:||$13.04 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STOP STRUGGLING TO CLOSE YOUR LUGGAGE ZIPPERS – Bring more with you in less space. Durable transparent nylon material with 80 micron thickness. Durable zip clip seals.
- NO VACUUM NEEDED – No hotel housekeeper is going to let you borrow a vacuum. Ordinary space saver bags require you to use a vacuum to compress it. Push the air out of Zero Grid packing bags with just your hands and some pressure.
- BUY 2, SAVE 25% - Save up to 25% when you buy 2 or more of our roll-up compression sacks. Get one for yourself and one as a timely gift. Try us risk-free: all Zero Grid products come with a lifetime guarantee.
- TRIPLE YOUR PACKING SPACE – Bring bulky garments like jackets, blazers, coats, and other garments. Going on a trip doesn’t have to mean wearing the same outfit day after day. Protect your things from dirt and moisture.
- DESIGNED FOR FREQUENT FLIERS – With airlines raising baggage fees every year, frequent fliers and other business travelers need to carry more in less space. You’ll be able to take more trips using just your carry-on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
WHY CHOOSE ZERO GRID?
As a team of seasoned travelers we’ve designed products for use in our own expeditions, making uncompromising quality and lasting durability the cornerstones of our product philosophy. We consistently improve our product designs and thoroughly field test every product before it finally joins our high quality line.
ADDITIONAL SPACE AND ORGANIZATION
Take advantage of compression packing and save up to 80% More Space. Just pack, zip, roll, and unroll - NO vacuum required. Ideal for Travel & Home organization and storage.
VERSATILE TRAVEL ACCESSORY
10 Bag Set includes:
2 Small bags (11 X 13.75 inches) Perfect for smaller items.
4 Medium Bags (15.75 X 23.75 inches) Carry-On Sized.
4 Large bags (19.75 X 27.5 inches) Fit larger, bulkier items. 10 Secure-lock Zip-clips for easy zipper sealing.
AIRTIGHT AND WATERTIGHT
Protect your items from the elements & household critters. Ideal for keeping moist or wet clothing away from luggage - extra tight seal keeps your garments Clean & Odor free.
THE PERFECT GIFT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
Use our compression bags for travel, at home, or anywhere in between. Function as a roll up protective, compression storage bags, and travel space-savers.
BUY NOW with Confidence - 100% LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Compare to similar items
This item Zero Grid Travel Compression Bags – 10 Count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zero Grid™||best dream||RoomierLife||WebDealsDirect||Penny Lane Products||Simple Bare Necessities|
|Material Type||Plastic||Green plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
Top Customer Reviews
Each bag comes with its own removable plastic zipper, so if you lose one, you can always use the zipper from another bag. The zipper is only used for sealing the bag and doesn’t open them. You have to open the ziptop by hand. The bags are about 3 mil thick and have a durable feel to them. The seal on the top is dual layered to keep air out and the bag leak-free.
The medium and large bags are a nice size for packing clothes for travel. To use the zipper to close the bag, you’ll need to give it a good squeeze and draw it along the entire length of the seal. Then roll the bag towards the bottom to allow the air to escape through the one-way valve. If you roll from the bottom towards the seal, the air will not be able to escape. Even so, I found you have to press pretty hard when rolling down to get the air to push out of the one-way valve. It's best to try to get as much air out of the bag before you sela it up so that you have less to "roll out."
Once all the air is squeezed out, the bag keeps a nice airtight seal that will keep your clothes compressed, moisture free and protected from bugs, dust, dirt and odors. When opening the bags, your clothes will puff right back up again. As long as you do not tear or puncture the bag, it will hold its seal, and the seal will last several days and up to a week, but after that I found that air starts to make its way back into the bag. These bags make is easier to pack more stuff in your stuff case by saving you a little room. Just note that packing more stuff into your suitcase also means it’ll be heavier, so watch out for overweight charges when traveling.
Bags work well, and keep the clothes dry if it's raining and your panniers aren't waterproof (mine are but stuff still gets wet when you open the panniers).
I found it easy to remove the air by laying across the bag to force most air out, then folding the bag over and laying over it once again. Easier than rolling up.
My one gripe is the "zipper" comes off very easily. But you don't need it should you lose it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The plastic material is stiff, making it tough to roll up. The "zippers" are awkward.Read more