Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zero Tolerance 0393; Rick Hinderer Design; 3.5-inch Harpoon-Style, CPM 20CV, Two-Tone Steel Blade; Titanium Handle Anodized Blue with G10 Overlay; Reversible Pocketclip; KVT Ball Bearing Open; 5 oz
|Price:||$240.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3.5-inch CPM 20CV steel blade delivers maximum cutting power, superior hardness, excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance; features a sturdy and extremely sharp tip for piercing
- Aggressive and solid yet comfortably lightweight, the 0393 boasts a titanium handle anodized in a striking steel blue; titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert provides secure lockup
- Comfortable, charcoal-black grip is enhanced by a machined G10 overlay with the distinctive Rick Hinderer, 3D custom texture for utmost confidence in handling
- With a left/right, tip-up pocketclip, the 0393 is built to meet the toughest needs of firefighters, paramedics, police officers, first responders, tactical specialists and military personnel
- The ZT 0393 Hinderer pairs high performance with unmistakable style, making it an ideal gift for birthdays, weddings, graduations, Father’s Day, anniversaries, promotions and other special occasions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
At once sleek, slim and substantial, the Zero Tolerance 0393 is unswerving in reliability and strength. Featuring a two-tone harpoon blade, reminiscent of Rick Hinderer’s distinctive “spanto” blade, the ZT 0393 is a small but mighty knife that handsomely adds to any collection. High-performance CPM 20CV steel assures ultimate cutting power, exceptional stain and chip resistance and long lasting sharpness. Users are instantly attracted to the effortlessly smooth, classic manual opening action enabled by the KVT ball bearing manual system and built-in flipper. The sense of security and control when gripping the strong, anodized titanium handle assures the user of its top-of-the-line quality and rock-solid dependability. A striking, machined G10 overlay provides a superior grip that rests naturally in the hand. Suitable for both everyday use and heavy action, the 0393 Hinderer makes an ideal gift for any adventurer, from the young scout to the seasoned tactical specialist
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lo and behold, the rating average is at time of writing being artificially lowered by a single 1-star review, from a non-verified reviewer who appears to not own, and clearly says he doesn't want to own this knife. Thats...odd, at the very least, but I when I saw that this reviewer's complaints were based upon patently incorrect assertions, I had to correct them.
Firstly, the 0393 is a FRAME LOCK, not a liner lock knife. I think the confusion on this comes from the fact that the titanium liner has G10 scales on top of it. Obviously, it's the titanium and not the G10 that bears the pressure of the lock, but maybe that design caused confusion?
Secondly, the 0393 is lighter than similar past ZT models, such as the 0562 because its frame is made from titanium, rather than stainless steel like the 0562. One might prefer a heftier knife, but Ti is both lighter and stronger than stainless steel.
It also costs more, which is why the 0393 is $40 more than the standard 0562 model. However, the 0562 with carbon fiber scales is $240, just like the 0393.
Everyone has different tastes in knives, and but if youre going to make a choice to buy/not buy something, best to do it based on facts.
I've purchased ZT Knives almost religiously. After seeing what they've done here, its unlikely I'll ever buy another.