Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zero Tolerance ZT0350ST G10 Handle with SpeedSafe and Serrated Blade
|Price:||$138.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Updated knife is 10% smaller and lighter than original, with new partially serrated blade for added cutting versatility
- Equipped with SpeedSafe manual assist for easy one-handed opening; easily deploy blade while wearing tactical gloves by using large, ambidextrous thumb stud or blade protrusion
- S30V stainless-steel with tungsten DLC coating and textured matte black G-10 handle; made in the USA
- 3.25-inch blade length, 4.625-inch closed length, 7.75-inch overall length, and 5.6-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- S30V stainless-steel with tungsten DLC coating
- Textured matte black G-10 handle
- 3.25-inch blade length
- 4.625-inch closed length
- 7.75-inch overall length
- 5.6-ounce weight
- Made in the USA
Zero Tolerance knives include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Zero Tolerance
Designed and manufactured to stand up to heavy-duty use, Zero Tolerance knives are built of high-end materials and designed to provide users with strength, versatility, and field-ready reliability. All Zero Tolerance Knives are intended to handle the professional, hard-use requirements of armed forces personnel, law enforcement officers, other first responders, and discerning knife owners who simply want to be ready for anything the world might throw at them.
Top Customer Reviews
The knife is well made and very durable. I expect this knife to last for many years and would buy again without hesitation.
The ZT0350ST G10 has a great flipper action and an above average strong liner lock. The G10 scale handle gives a good grip. The black DLC coating on the blade also looks good. The blade is super sharp right out of the box,
This is the kind of knife that will last for years doing indoor or outdoor work. A great EDC or tool box knife.
The pocket clip is much to tight. I would remove the clip before adjusting it to put less pressure on the tiny screws. You could also use a good knife sheath if you want to carry it on your belt. .
Only note : do wish the pocket clip was slightly looser - this does not attach to or release from jeans at all easily. I would like that fixed/changed - just a little bit!! With all my Kershaw/Onion designed items.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pricey knife , but pretty tough . And sharp . For its size it fits perfect in my work pants .Published 1 month ago by chad
Quick open, ready close, and belt/pocket clip is very easy to movePublished 2 months ago by T. Quinn
Terrible lock up will not survive a spine test, I've had the lock fail twice in my hand blade was not as sharp as I'd have liked it, my cold steel was much much sharper and a... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Eric M.
This knife is about perfect as you can get for a hybrid straight/serrated e.d.c. pocket knife. I had a Kershaw that was designed by Ken Onion for 6 years until it was stolen from... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Michael Mrozinski
Great knife - study and sharp..very happy with the design and the functionPublished 4 months ago by k.c.s