- Save 15% on ZeroLemon 60W 3-Ports USB C PD Charger when you purchase 1 or more ZeroLemon Note 8 5500mAh Battery Case offered by ZeroLemonOfficial. Enter code R3NXEYU4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ZeroLemon Removable 45W 4-Port USB C Charging Dock when you purchase 1 or more ZeroLemon Note 8 5500mAh Battery Case offered by ZeroLemonOfficial. Enter code PIEYZ2LJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on ZeroLemon 75W USB-C PD Charger when you purchase 1 or more ZeroLemon Note 8 5500mAh Battery Case offered by ZeroLemonOfficial. Enter code 8UNRR8AA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on USB-C to USB A 3.0 Cable when you purchase 1 or more ZeroLemon Note 8 5500mAh Battery Case offered by ZeroLemonOfficial. Enter code I7KAHQ2O at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on 75W USB-C PD 4-Ports Charger when you purchase 1 or more ZeroLemon Note 8 5500mAh Battery Case offered by ZeroLemonOfficial. Enter code ZNQE74VI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on WiFi Smart Power Strip Socket when you purchase 1 or more ZeroLemon Note 8 5500mAh Battery Case offered by ZeroLemonOfficial. Enter code BZAYHHGZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Galaxy Note 8 Battery Charger Case, ZeroLemon SlimPower 5500mAh Extended Charging Case Portable Battery Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Extend 120% + Power to Galaxy Note 8 - The powerful 5500mAh Li-polymer extended battery can effectively provide 100%+ extra battery life to Galaxy Note 8, which is equivalent to add 48 + hours talk time, 16+ hour’s movie time or 74+ hour’s music time.
- Sync phone to Computer - File transfer technology supported. You can transfer data and file from your Note 8 to a computer without having to take the battery case off.
- Ultra Slim Protection - ZeroLemon Slim Power protects your Note 8 from scratches and other daily wears and tear, yet small and convenient enough to fit easily in your hand or pocket.
- Intelligent Power Indicator – 4 LED colors indicate you the battery levels and charging status. Integrated button allows you to choose when to charge for when you need it most. Know before you go.
- Zero Defect Guarantee – 365 days ZeroLemon Guarantee Warranty with Amazon 30 days Full Refund Guarantee; Lifetime Customer Support from ZeroLemon. 100% Zero Defect Guarantee..
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Galaxy Note 8 Battery Charger Case, ZeroLemon SlimPower
5500mAh Extended Charging Case Portable Battery Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Black
ZeroLemon’s 5500mAh Lithium-ion battery adds a big dose of battery life to the Note 8, extending its battery life by a claimed 120%, which adds up to more than 48 hours of talk time, 16 hours plus of move watching on the phone, and 74 hours and more of music listening time.
The Galaxy Note 8 may offer rapid charging, but the ZeroLemon battery pack looks to be the accessory you’ll want if you have a Note 8 and plan to be away from a power socket for some time. The case also comes with four coloured LEDs to indicate how much charge it has left in it.
This extra battery life comes at the cost of making the Note 8 a bit bulkier and taller but ZeroLemon’s case has also been designed to allow files to be transferred between the phone and a computer without needing to remove the case, and the company notes it adds protection and scratch resistance to the Note 8.
The company just unveiled its 5500 mAh offering for the Samsung Galaxy Note8, along with the promise of around 48 hours of talk time, 16 hours of video watching or 74 hours of music streaming time extra on the phone. Of course, those numbers are purely subjective and your mileage may vary. However, what you can definitely count on is at least one full recharge of your Note8's sealed in battery from the extra pack in the case. Perhaps even a bit more. Makes sense, since you do have to account for conversion losses during charging. Gone are the days of removable batteries and simpler extended battery solutions. But, we digress.
One interesting thing to note about the new ZeroLemon SlimPower case is that it appears to be a bit re-designed, compared to the company's Galaxy S8 and S8+ offers. The top and bottom bezels are noticeably slimmed down, which is great, since the last thing Samsung's new extra-tall 18.5:9 devices need is a vertical extension. Also, the fingerprint cutout is a bit bigger, to accommodate the few out there who are persistent enough to try and use the awkwardly positioned reader.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ZeroLemonOfficial||Spigen Inc||i.VALUX||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy Note 2||Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Note 8, Galaxy Note 8 Case||Galaxy Note 8||Samsung Galaxy|
Extend You Note 8 Battery Life
Provides additional 100%+ charge to your Note 8, which is equivalent to add 24 + hours talk time, 16+ hour’s movie time or 74+ hour’s music time.
Ultra Slim Protection
Slim enough to hold and carry while protecting full-edge protection to your Note 8.
Just simply slide the phone into the battery case for installation. To take out the case, just separate the phone from the camera hole and pull out the battery case.
1 x ZeroLemon 5500mAh Slim Juicer Battery Case for Note 8
1 x ZeroLemon Zero Defect Card
Battery Input: 5V/1.8A (Max)
Battery Output: 5V/1.8A(Max)
Case Dimension: 6.61 x 3.09 x 0.75 (L x W x H)
Product Weight: 5.26 Oz
Customer Satisfaction is always our #1 priority. If you have any concerns on the product, our Customer Support Team will be here to help by phone and email.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This device will get you ~3 days battery life with moderate to heavy usage (no need to charge, but doing so doesn't hurt). The replacement battery back / case is a little lame, but it will protect the corners of your device (which the stock battery back will not) and hold the battery in. It fits perfectly and there should be no worries about that.
There is no screen protector like the newer zerolemon devices come with, but being a legacy device this is pretty much the best extended battery / case you can get.
The cell itself looks like a mashed together bundle of three OEM 3100mAh battery cells. It basically is I imagine. It doesn't support NFC due to there no longer being a battery back, the TPU case they ship with it replaces the case to knock down on the thickness. It's a high quality built TPU case, just flexible enough but it does fit a little loosely in some areas *at least mine does* I was getting between 14-22 hours of battery life on average with the OEM battery. I'm not getting around two days, which is kind of inconvenient when it goes dead in the middle of the day. This battery takes forever to charge, as expected due to it's capacity, but when it goes dead in the middle of the day, plan on swapping it out for the evening if you're planning on going somewhere. It takes up the space of three batteries but doesn't appear to have the robustness of three. The first 20 percent or so seem to drain rather quickly, faster so than the OEM cell. It does slow down midday and I can come home with well over 50% left at the end of my work day.
It just doesn't seem consistent and it doesn't appear to communicate well with the phone, that may be the issue. I was getting 4-4.5 hours of screen-on time before I got this battery and 10 is about all I'm getting now before it shuts down.
Funny thing though, it sits at the 5-1% level forever, at which time screen brightness is reduced to minimum and you can't use the camera/flashlight or anything like that. I think I'll put this thing back in the box and go back to OEM until I need a spare for a camping weekend or something.