Consider these available items
ZeroLemon JuiceBox 20100mAh 45W PD2.0 USB Type C Power Delivery Support Portable Charger (USB 3.1 Type C Cable Included) for iPhone X, Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 9, Type-C Laptops, MacBook Pro and More
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Compatible Devices||Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S8, IPad, IPhone 6, IPhone 7, IPhone X|
|connector-type||Usb, Micro usb|
|Capacity||20100 Milliamp Hours|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.38 x 0.88 x 3.09 inches|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Item Weight||13 Ounces|
|Battery Charge Time||3 Hours|
|Number of Ports||6|
About this item
- The fastest Type-C in & out in 45W: Fully charge the portable charger in 3 hours with the Type-C input. Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch and Macbook Pro 2016 while it is being used.
- Impressive Capacity and Wide Compatibility: 20100mAh battery capacity charges an iPhone 7 7 times, a Samsung S8 6 times, or an iPad Air 2 times. PD/Type-C/QC 3.0 compatibility charges most device in the market at fatest speed.
- Built-in Smart Protection System: High quality A-Class lithium ion batteries are used with multiple smart protection technologies, keeping your devices safe from over-charging, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuit.
- Compact & Portable Texturing Design: Easy to hold and convenient for carry out to provide instant power. Feeling soft in hand with texture surface. Power level indicator and PD charging indicator are designed for user to check the power status easily.
- What You Get: JuiceBox 20100, Micro USB Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, Travel Pouch, Instruction Guide, Zero Defect 12 Months Warranty and 24h hours/7 days Friendly Customer Service.
More to consider from our brands
Top rated from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZeroLemon JuiceBox 20100mAh 45W PD Power Bank Portable Charger Battery Pack
- The fastest Type-C in & out portable charger in 45W and 20100mAh.
- Taking just 3 hours to fully charged the JuiceBox.
- Recharge your MacBook Pro or Nintendo Switch while they are being used.
- Using LG 18650 battery cell which is safe for use and in superior quality.
- Compact and portable for travel.
- Battery Capacity: 20100mAh/ (72.96Wh) 3.63V
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion battery
- Type-C Input: 5-20V, 45W (MAX)
- Micro USB Input: DC 5V/2.1A (MAX)
- Type-C Output: Supports PD 2.0; 5-20V, 45W (MAX)
- USB Output: 5-6V/3A (MAX); 6-9V/2A (MAX)
- Dimensions: 162 ×78.5 × 22.5mm / 6.38 × 3.09 × 0.89in (L × W × H)
- Weight: 367.5g±10g /12.96 ounces
- Compatible Devices: Apple MacBook Pro, Nintendo Switch, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More
USB-C Charger is sold separately. You are suggested to use ZeroLemon Type-C Charger or the supplied charger to charge.
Due to PD compatibility issue, if the JuiceBox doesn’t charge your laptop and is charged by the laptop conversely, please hold the power button for 3 seconds to reset the JuiceBox and it will be charging normally again.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The powerbank also does traditional powerbank things like charging phones, and it takes in a charge quite quickly as well. To be completely honest, I can't think of a reason to buy any other portable battery at this time!
ZeroLemon JuiceBox 20100mAh will externally power, but under no circumstance will it charge the following Chromebooks:
My daughter's ASUS 12.5" C302CA-DHM4 64GB Chromebook Flip
My wife's Acer Chromebook 14" Intel Core i5 2.30GHz 8GB Ram 32GB
My Acer Chromebook 14" Intel Core i5 2.30GHz 8GB Ram 32GB
That's 3 Chromebooks that all exhibit the same behavior:
1) does not charge a Chromebook if the Chromebook is turned off :-/
2) does not charge a Chromebook if Chromebook is turned on. However, the Chromebook does start charging the ZeroLemon charger :-/
3) with a Chromebook turned on, the power source defaults to it's internal battery, and can be changed to the "USB-C Device"(the ZeroLemon charger), however, the Chromebook does not actually charge. And, after a few seconds, the Chromebook will switch back to using it's internal battery :-/
So, to summarize, under no circumstances does the ZeroLemon charger actually charge a Chromebook. At best, it can be used as an external power source, but even then, the 3 Chromebooks we have all switched back to their internal batteries. :-/
If you have the need to charge a phone, however, I'm sure this thing is fine.
The specs looked great, USB-C power delivery at 45W, which is 15W higher than ravpower or anker's
USB-C batteries, meaning it does a good job powering laptops etc that have a higher drain. It charges
my lenovo yoga laptop, and macbook 15" pretty quick, but lacks in design, and quality.
It makes a very noticeable fizzing noise when i've got it connected to a high-drain device like my lenovo yoga USB-C powered laptop. I'm guessing its due to some poor quality components used to regulate the power output.
Bottom line, I'd rather spend $70 on a higher quality device like ravpower, anker.
Going to return and get ravpower or anker USB batt w power delivery.. I hope ZeroLemon improves on the quality,
then it could be a great device.
Next is the cable I got from them in September that can no longer be found on here and I can't review. I'm assuming cause it was terrible and everyone else's was failing. It feels nice. But I literally use it 3 days a week at my office and it already has a short(so 3 months@ 3 days a week). Cables normally last me over a year. I guess I'll go back to my genuine and ravpower products.
When it works, it charges my phone very fast, but I would expect to be able to charge my phone AT LEAST twice on this battery pack (currently own a Pixel XL, 3450 mAh battery) but sometimes I will barely get from 15% to 70% before the battery dies (with moderate use of my phone, of course).
I believe this product would be great if I could ever get a full charge on the thing. It's fairly low profile and not super heavy so it's easy to carry around, but it's always a gamble on how long it will actually last for me. I'm forced to bring a back-up battery pack and this was supposed to be a solution for that.
Unfortunately for me, I'm past the return deadline. So if you end up owning one and it's acting similar, return it right away. Don't try to troubleshoot it yourself to ensure you've given it a fair shake before reviewing/returning.
Also, FWIW, I tried to call ZeroLemon on the phone, but never did get anyone to answer, so the support aspect of the product is questionable.