- Save 25% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 3-Piece Chef Series FLEX Silicone Spatula Turner Set offered by di Oro Living. Enter code CPP26BTG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Zester/Grater - 18/8 Stainless Steel Blade, Ergono...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 57% off the $24.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Zester/Grater - 18/8 Stainless Steel Blade, Ergonomic Handle, and (Black)
|Sale:||$9.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.98 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE PERFECT KITCHEN TOOL FOR ADDING FLAVOR TO YOUR MEALS - Our Zester/Grater lets you add delicious flavors to your favorite dishes and recipes. Quickly and easily zest fruit including lemons, limes and oranges. Effortlessly grate hard cheese, chocolate, coconut, ginger, onions, and so much more with ease. THE ZESTER/GRATER BLADE MEASURES 8" X 1" (20CM X 2.5CM)
- DISHWASHER SAFE "CHEF SERIES" ZESTER/GRATER WITH SAFETY COVER - This sleek ergonomic pro-grade zester/grater is built with the highest-quality material and to make your food preparation easy and safe. Now you can get the same beautifully designed Zester/Grater that meets the demanding needs of home cooks and professional chefs for your kitchen!
- ERGONOMIC BPA-FREE SILICONE COMFORT GRIP NON-SLIP HANDLE - Stay in control and keep your grip with the easy-grip ergonomic silicone & plastic handle. The soft, comfortable, non-slip grip means you get exceptional control that makes it perfect to zest and grate with ease!
- PRO-GRADE RAZOR-SHARP BLADE MAKES IT EASY TO ZEST & GRATE - The finest precision-cut FDA Approved food-grade 18/8 Stainless Steel blade has non-slip rubberized tips for added control and safety. The blade measures a full 8-Inch long by 1-Inch wide and lets you quickly zest and grate with ease!
- RISK-FREE 100% SATISFACTION LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you're not happy, we're not happy! If we can't make it right and you are not satisfied for any reason, we will gladly and promptly refund your purchase price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Zester/Grater - 18/8 Stainless Steel Blade, Ergonomic Handle, and (Black)
Zester, Raniaco Stainless Steel Grater, Cheese, Lemon, Ginger & Potato Zester with Plastic Cover, Long Ergonomic Handle with Rubber Base B018QOLTYM
OXO Good Grips Zester and Grater B004VLYQGS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||di Oro Living||Seehook||Amazon.com||SqueeZard|
When It Comes To Selecting The Perfect Grater Zester, Innovative Design & Quality Material Matters
Each of our Chef Series kitchen utensils are designed to meet the needs of home cooks and exceed the needs of demanding professional chefs. Each kitchen tool is built to the highest quality standards using the best materials and rigorously put to the food preparation paces in our di Oro Living Test Kitchen.
Each Zester Grater Features:
- Stainless steel razor sharp zesting blade (safety blade cover included)
- Built to keep up with everyday use and stay sharper longer
- Comfort grip non-slip rubber handle & rubber blade tips ensure a secure hold
- Now you can produce effortless zest for your favorite baking recipes and more
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our Chef Series razor sharp Zester Grater design wastes less ingredients, offers precision zesting accuracy for your favorite recipes and delivers a sure-grip when zesting or grating difficult foods like hard cheeses, hard chocolates, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, horseradish and other spices. Now you can zest citrus without digging into the bitter pith.
- Crafted from the finest food-grade, FDA approved, 18/8 stainless steel.
- Tight seam handle construction prevents food, liquid and germs from building up, in and around the zester grater handle.
- 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee!
The zester/grater blade measures 8" x 1" (20cm x 2.5cm)
Click the Add to Cart button above to get yours today!
Top Customer Reviews
This grater from di Oro is quite a fine classic zester. I am just a home chef, self-taught, but I like nice things and I already own the Microplane 38004 which is the paddle-shaped fine spice grater and which I used for all my fine grating. I purchased the di Oro thinking it would be a handier on-the-go stick style and they would be the same fineness, but this di Oro is one step up in grating size and that actually works out even better. The quality of both is very similar, they are both solid kitchen tools, excellent workmanship. They both have a rubber end to stop them from slipping. The di Oro has a much deeper side channel to keep the gratings in process. This review is going to be a comparison between the two; I did a little quick side-by-side grating on some things I had on hand:
- Bright blue plate = frozen provolone. The Microplane pretty much reduces it to a powder; the di Oro produces tiny curls.
- Burgundy plate = dried whole ginger root. Again, the Microplane powders it; the di Oro makes a kind of chunky powder of it.
- Coral plate = frozen fresh whole ginger root. Least difference between the two zesters on this item. Both zested it quite well.
- Dark purple plate = fresh lemon. Both zested it quite well, with the obvious difference of a finer zest from the Microplane and a heavier zest from the di Oro.
- Yellow plate = chocolate bar @ 33F. Microplane produced super tiny curls, practically a powder; di Oro produced tiny distinct curls.
They both feature stainless steel bi-directional blades. The di Oro is noticeably lighterweight in a good way, it feels quite solid and the handle is very comfortable. The Microplane although it is a finer grate actually sliced a tiny bit easier with the barest little bit less effort. I like the Microplane better for the lemon zesting, I like how the di Oro curls cheese and chocolate, and as for the rest, it depends on the recipe. Cleanup for both is as simple as rinsing and/or the dishwasher if you like. They are both excellent, excellent tools and I am happy to have them both in my kitchen.
I purchased the di Oro grater at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. A positive review is not guaranteed, my opinions are my own.
I needed to zest two oranges last night-- I know, nothing very tough about that, not like a hard cheese or chocolate or anything. (That will come later, for sure.) However, I have another zester in my kitchen utensil drawer-- a Microplane I bought quite a few years ago. It's a tough item, all business stainless steel and razor sharp cutting nibs. It has no handle, so I was anxious to test the diOro unit, to see if it was as good, what with the handle attached to a shorter length zesting blade.
Was it as good? YES! As I mentioned, the Microplane doesn't have a handle, and I have never felt the lack of it, either. For those of you that thought it a negative to have the additional length due to the diOro's gripper handle, it wouldn't have mattered, because the "industry standard" Microplanes are equally as long, but sans handle. So there you go!
Did I like the handle? Well, honestly, it felt a bit awkward for me, but keep in mind I've been using my other zester for a long time and it has no handle. I suspect that I'm going to like the handle *very much*, provided the zesting blade doesn't flex too much on harder things like coconut or hard cheeses.
But for a zest/grate job that takes a longer time, the zester without the handle (Microplane) does tend to press its squared edges into my palms noticeably, leaving its footprint. This is not much of a big deal when I'm grating for a short time. Next time I have to zest several things, or for a longer period of time, I'll be reaching for the diOro because of the handle.
Another difference between the two zesters is that the diOro has its side edges tilted/bent inward. When I noticed this, I worried that the shreds/zest would be somewhat trapped or difficult to get out. No-- they weren't. With my Microplane zester, the edges on the side are at a 90 degree angle, which allows a lot of your zested material to scatter. No, not "widely" or anything, but a lot less control than the output of the diOro, with its fancy tailfin edges! :)
Over all, I'm glad I have had experience with another top-of-the-line, quality zester so that my comparison between the two could be more helpful for me-- and to anyone reading this review, I hope. The diOro zester is going to be able to do the zesting/grating job as well as the Microplane, and it may even be more comfortable-- or more efficient-- in some instances; as someone else mentioned, it has plastic/rubber tips on the far end to help you rest it without too much slippage. One note on that, though: I have granite counter tops and the little rubberized tips still skid, but obviously not like bare stainless steel would.
Good job, diOro! I loved the spatula set, and now I've got a new toy to play with... holiday cooking is winding up big-time and it'll be put through its paces, trust me! Thanks!
I highly recommend this product, and di Oro has a great customer service if you have any issues.