Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 18, 2017
For those of you who have played Zeus, no description is necessary. For those of you who haven't... give it a try.
on June 23, 2010
I'm studying Ancient Greek and this game is a fun diversion from endless declensions and conjugations! I'm also a fan of Caesar III -- and still play it! I love city-building and civilization-building games. I never played this one "back in the day" but when I saw they're still selling it, I thought I'd better check out a game I had missed. I'm glad I did -- it's a lot of fun! There are improvements on game play over the original Caesar games and the graphics, while "cartoonish", are fun and I think they capture the spirit of early Mediterranean cultures (Minoan frescoes were certainly fun-loving). If you're into this type of game and appreciate what may now be considered "vintage graphics", then you should definitely check this out.

Also, the seller on Amazon Marketplace delivered the product quickly and in excellent condition, just as advertised.
on May 16, 2016
Excellent city builder/rts
on August 2, 2017
fun
on July 9, 2011
Sold out software has done it again. This game is really a lot of fun. Considering when it was originally designed the programmers did a fantastic job. I realize that the "kids" out there that play all the war games and "kill" games probably won't like this but to anyone that wants to spend time at their computer just having fun, without killing something, give this one a try. It really is a lot of fun.
on August 8, 2016
great
on July 12, 2015
I loved this game the first t8ime I played it and love it even more now
on May 17, 2013
This is the best city building game there is. CLASSIC. There is so much you can do with this game. I would like to see another one similar to this come out in the future. Also see its expansion pack with Atlantis.
on February 2, 2014
This was my favorite game as a kid, so excited I found it and can play it again. Thank you!
on September 16, 2015
Oreder came in ontime and game works great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.