- Heat shrink tubing for bundling wires, repairing insulation, insulating wires and wired connections, and providing strain relief
- PTFE for flexibility, resistance to chemicals and abrasions, and high heat tolerance
- Provides a 2:1 shrink ratio
- 0.038" minimum inside diameter (size prior to shrinking)
- UL Recognized and CSA certified for quality assurance; SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/12
Zeus White Translucent PTFE Heat Shrink Tubing, 0.038" ID, 48"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Inside Diameter||0.038 inches|
|Wall Thickness||0.006 inches|
|Wall Thickness Tolerance||+/-0.002 inches|
|Overall Length||48 inches|
|Upper Temperature Range||500 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Additional Features||ECCN: EAR99|
|Number of Items||1|
Customers Also Shopped For
This Zeus white translucent PTFE heat shrink tubing has a 0.038" minimum inside diameter (ID), is 48" long, and is suitable for bundling wires, repairing insulation, insulating wires and wired connections, and providing strain relief. It is made of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) for flexibility, resistance to chemicals and abrasions, and high heat tolerance. It has a 2:1 shrink ratio, is UL Recognized and CSA certified for quality assurance, and complies with SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/12 for electrical insulation in military aeronautical applications. This heat shrink tubing is suitable for a wide range of industrial, commercial, automotive, and military electrical applications.
Zeus Industrial Products manufactures polymers for medical, automotive, aerospace, electrical, and fluid handling applications. The company, founded in 1966, is headquartered in Orangeburg, SC.